Chapter 5.5 : Under the Rain

Today is the exam result day. After five days of exam and being disturbed by Kise, your life back to normal. Well, the exam helped you to forget something that bugged you the whole time.

There is no class today, after the students get their result, they are allowed to go home early. But sadly, the rain hasn't stopped from 8 am until now, and it got heavier from time to time.

You were lucky, before you gone to school, you let yourself to check Oha-asa which Kise told you two days ago. As reporter from Oha-asa said, today is the worst day for [Zodiac Sign] and Cancer. But, both [Zodiac Sign] and Cancer lucky items for today is an umbrella. It was surprising how two zodiacs have same lucky item of the day. So I just need to bring an umbrella, right?

After you got your exam result, you rushed to your locker to take your shoes. You planning to go home together with Kuroko, but you couldn't find him anywhere so you guess you will go home alone along with your umbrella.

As you stepped outside the gate, you saw a boy walking along the path without an umbrella, his Teiko summer uniform all wet because the rain. You run a little to reach him, closely, you could recognize him. It's Midorima.

"Midorima-kun, what's wrong with you? Don't walk in the middle of rainy day like this," you followed him from behind and let your umbrella protecting him from the rain.

"........" He replied you with his silence.

"Oh c'mon, Midorima-kun. Tell me your story"

"......."

"Midorima-kun! Listen to--" Midorima stopped without telling you. And he faced you now.

"Can you left me alone now?" Midorima said, his voice sounds trembling.

"Why? Rain no good for you, what if you catch a cold?"

"That's not your concern"

"If you didn't bring your lucky item with you, I can share mine for you," you smiled at him. You saw Midorima widening his eyes.

"It is not about lucky item"

"Oh I know, you failed on your exam, right?"

"Not about the exam too," His body shaking.

"So what is your problem?"

"Mind your own business, nanodayo," Midorima walks away from you, but you still followed me from behind.

"You can tell me nothing but please, don't wet yourself," you warned him once again.

"Please..." Midorima faced you and grabbed both your arms. The eyes of you two met each other, you could see his eyes full of worries.

"You worried about something, or someone, right?" you tried to cheer him by smiling at him, but no use.

"Yes, but I can't tell you the story" Midorima let go of your arms. You saw tear sout from Midorima's eyes. You tried to reach him with your hands and wiped the tears away.

"It's okay. If you want to cry, let the tear out"

"Thank you, [Last Name]," Midorima let more teara out from his eyes. It's the first time you saw someone like him crying in front of you.

"You're welcome. Shall we go home now?"

Midorima nodded at you, and he didn't try to avoid you. As soon as we walked along the path, the rain stopped pouring. You folded the umbrella, and suddenly Midorima held your right hand with his left hand. His skin feel so cold when it touched your skin.

"Thank you, [Last Name]," he whispered sweetly on your right ear. You blushed and his breathe feel ticklish when he whispered on your right ear.

Midorima smiled, he walked away from me. You called his name and waved your right hand to him. He replied you by waved his hand back to you.

This is not on Oha-asa prediction, but I'm glad I brought my lucky item with me today.

--------

Author's notes : *currently hides under the table* I just can't please help meh qwq No notes for this chapter but well whatever

I don't own KnB charas and the picture, and the reader chan too(?)

Chu you~