Chapter 1

"Hokage-sama!"
The old man looked up from his desk, and from his crystal ball, "Yes, I know. Several Anbu ninja have just been killed."
The Jounin nodded, "What should we do?"
The Hokage of the ninja village Hidden in the Leaves bowed his head slightly, "Take spy Nin and try to follow the murderer, I did not catch a clear glimpse of him, he's skilled-- take caution."
The ninja bowed deeply and disappeared.
The advisor walked in, frowning, "Was that such a good idea? Sending only Jounin?"
"I did not ask them to captor him, only to observe."
"Very well then..."
With that the Hokage was left in silence, brewing in his thoughts. Who could be that strong to kill multiple of our strongest ninja? And to be able to escape without any noticing? Akatsuki? No, I would have sensed them. Who...?
*****
Killua Zoldyck panted, then frantically glanced around. A forest? He gulped, "Che, I missed him."
He shoved his hands in his pockets, pausing to think. Killua grew angrier at the thought of letting his older brother commit murder again, he's been wanting to cease his family's assassin business, but with very little luck.
If I go face to face with aniki now... I don't know how I'll end up.
He swallowed again.
Killua's head shot up, the sound of ten people jumping through the leaves caught him off guard. They all had matching outfits, green vest and black tight pants... And sandals.
A flash of a silver headband came into view, just as Killua felt two sets of hands grab his arms.
Grunting, he spat on the ground, and he glared.
"Who are you?" The one in front of him demanded, he had silver hair, and his headband covered one eye, in which the other was glaring at him, along with a mask covering his face.
Illumi definitely got away.
"I'm.." Killua made his expression neutral, "lost."
"Well from our point of view, several of our top ninja just were killed and an unfamiliar face appears close to our village, so..," the masked man clued him in, he gave a signal to another man to grab Killua as well.
Three guys? Jeez.
The white haired boy rolled his blue eyes, "I didn't kill them," Killua furrowed his eyebrows, "Wait, did you say ninja?" He thought back to the only one he knew of, the one in his first attempt at the Hunter exam.
His capturer nodded, "You aren't familiar with ninja?"
Killua shook his head, "No, I am," he lied, "I'm lost remember? My village doesn't have Ninja."
"We're taking you back to Konohagakure," the man turned, then glanced back over his shoulder, "But you already knew that, didn't you?"
Killua smirked, "Of course."
This guy's good.
*****
The boy sat in an interrogation room, tied to a chair.
Killua was bored with all the questions that these people wanted answers to, he even untied himself, examined the room, realising he could easily get out, then just as he heard others about to enter; he sat back down again.
"Uhuh, thought so," the leader that had caught him mumbled.
An old man was with him this time, his eyes looked gentle, like Gon's.
Killua snapped out of it, his best friend was currently on a journey with his Father, it could take years.
"So Kakashi tells me that you have no knowledge of our lands," the old man smiled, "A stranger to us all, and yet, not the killer."
Killua smiled like the kid he was, "See!" He spoke to Kakashi, "I'm just a kid, nothing else, so I should be freed, and then I can be on my way." Killua got up, only to be told to sit back down.
He frowned, trying not to get angry.
The Hokage spoke, "You can't possibly travel alone, we can't let you leave until we know you can defend yourself properly," he nudged Kakashi, "Isn't that right?"
Kakashi eyed Killua, sceptically, then sighed, "Sure, not like I care."
"Good, you'll be on Team seven then.. Killua Zoldyck."
Killua nodded carefully, noticing Kakashi's unamused expression. Killua frowned slightly, he couldn't afford to let his brother go this easily. The young ex-assassin new more about fighting than they thought he did, but to properly gain their trust in that he wasn't the murderer, he had to fake his way until he could safely escape.
"Fine, fine... I'll become a ninja," Killua shrugged his shoulders, "Probably more fun than the Hunter exam."
"What was that, Killua-kun?" The men were nearly out the door, but Killua just waved them off.
Apparently he was going to live with a boy named Naruto, who was also on Kakashi's team.
This is all your fault, Illumi.
*****

Hiya! Okay... So Hunter x Hunter is my favourite anime... And Naruto is my favourite manga. I absolutely had to create a crossover. If you hadn't guessed, Killua is my fav character of Hunter x Hunter, and of Naruto... Hmm... Probably between Hyuga Neji and Shikamaru :3
I want a lot of characters to appear from both in this because it would only be fair! Aha XD
Well, that's all!
-Mylana aka mycatWalter