Chapter 3

Killua was tied up again, but this time to a tree. Kakashi was glaring at him, while the rest were trying to get a hold of the situation at hand.
They don't trust me... Again.
Killua rolled his eyes.
"Why're you out here? "
"..."
"Oh come on, Killua!" Naruto butted in, "It's not like you did kill those Anbu!" He glanced at Kakashi then to the strange boy, "..Right?"
Killua smirked, "I can withstand torture and am immune to all poisons, it's going to take a lot to get more than this to get anything out of me."
"So you are from the Zoldyck Family," Sasuke narrowed his eyes.
Killua rolled his eyes dramatically, "Yes, Baka."
Sakura looked as though she was about to explode, where Naruto just laughed his head off.
"I can't even fathom your abilities," Kakashi went on, the young boy smirked and nodded, "What do they learn in the Hunter Islands? I can't seem to remember...." He gave a quizzical look.
Killua laughed, then was quiet, one moment he was tied, the next, Killua had gone and sat on a branch of the tree. The three stiffened.
He then said, "Wellllll," he paused, "We use our life force... We call it Nen, but here... You guys have it differently."
"What??? I don't get it! Life force??" Naruto shouted to him.
Killua sighed, "You guys have it running through you like energy, and you learn to control that energy to help you fight, well for us, it's like we've had it there and we just tap into it as an extension to our own strength."
Naruto swallowed, still looking confused.
"Uhhh," Killua stretched out a leg, "You guys train to pinpoint your.."
"Chakra," Sakura helped.
Killua nodded, "But we train to strengthen our life force."
Sasuke stood quiet.
"Do you have an example?" Kakashi inquired, and if you could see through his face mask, you would be able to tell that he was smirking.
Killua frowned, I got played, "Ya," he jumped to the ground, then stood right next to Sasuke, who seemed to stiffen even more.
To the naked eye, without gyo, all Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto saw was Killua standing there normally, and then the next moment, Sasuke jumping to a distance away.
Sasuke was panting, like something had just put him on alert, he wiped his forehead.
"I guess you could call it Aura if you wanted to," Killua shrugged, "But all I did was send out a powerful amount of 'negative energy'."
Kakashi-sensei then looked bored, "Let's get going to the Sands."
"Eeeehhhhhhhhhhh!!!????" Naruto yelled, waving his arms.
"Really Sensei?" Sakura asked, after all that!
Kakashi sighed, adjusting his mask, "Yep, he's not an immediate threat."
Sasuke glared at Killua, why... Is he even out here?
***
"How much longerrrr?" Killua whined, he was a kid after all, he wasn't tired, but he was bored.
Naruto was ready to send him flying, Killua had asked twenty times in the past ten minutes, "Shut it, Baka!"
Sasuke silently agreed, while Sakura, as per usual, tried to be nice, "Naruto! He hasn't been to the Sands before!"
Kakashi rolled his eyes, "Five more minutes, but don't go ahead and get lost this time."
I thought I heard something, jeez, Killua shoved his hands in his pockets as he ran.
In the close distance, the white haired boy saw three figures, one with something huge on his back.
Naruto jumped up and down, "Gaara!!" The red haired boy waved back, but his facial expressions didn't change.
Killua studied the people he was being introduced to.
"These are the Sand siblings," Sakura said nicely, "Here's Gaara and then his older sister, Temari, and his brother, Kankuro."
The assassin nodded, "Killua Zoldyck."
"Yes, Naruto sent a double to tell us," Gaara stated, extending a hand like he was taught to do, "Nice to--"
"It's alright," Killua smirked, "No need to shake hands, I'm sure you know all about me anyways."
Gaara's eyes widened, "So you knew?"
"What?" Team seven stood confused.
Kakashi laughed, "Gaara's sand is almost untraceable."
Sasuke glared, he didn't detect any.
Naruto huffed, and Sakura beamed with curiosity.
"Shall we head toward the Kazekage's household?"
"Fine by me," Killua shrugged.
*****
Hellloooo,
So if you didn't know, Naruto the Manga has 700 chapters!! It took me two and half months to read it (I had a lot of spare time -.-) but it was fantastic. Part of the reason why I decided to have this Fanfic start with the characters younger (ages 12 & 13 about) is because I didn't want to spoil anything! But of course I will, and that's inevitable. If you ever get the chance, read the manga, it's faster to get through and there aren't any fillers! (Books are better than the shows/movies, right??????)