Chapter 9

Kurapika tucked his blades into the back of his belt, then checked to make sure they were secure.
Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Killua and Gon were also waiting by the gates of Konohagakure, where Kakashi had told them to meet.
The Leaf Ninja presently held multiple different types of weapons, most of which, Gon had never seen before.
Gon glanced at his fishing rod, "Is this sensei always late?" He pouted.
Almost immediately, both Sakura and Naruto yelled, "Yes!"
Killua found that Sasuke was never impressed with anyone, especially his teammates, Gon, of course, had tried to make friends with him, but that didn't happen as he would've thought.
Kurapika sighed, "Here he comes."
Sakura widened her eyes, "What's it really like in the Hunter islands?" She wanted to gain the knowledge so that she could become stronger like the boys in front of her, but Killua's answer wasn't what anyone was looking for.
"It's filled with death," He yawned, "If you don't want to die, keep your eyes peeled."
Gon nodded, "Un, really strong Nen users aren't easily caught by us Hunters!"
Kurapika nodded to Kakashi who just appeared.
The sensei glanced around, looking uninterested, "You'll find out what it's like, we're heading there now."
Naruto pumped a fist in the air, he had been quiet for the most part, observing the newcomers, but this time, he was excited, "Ya! I'm gonna clobber him-dattebayo!"
"Shut it, Naruto," Sasuke glared, "You won't even be able to land a single punch."
Killua huffed, growing dark again, his voice like the grim reaper itself, "Nobody touches him before I do."
Naruto gulped, even Sasuke took a step back.
But Gon laughed, "Nee Killua! Do ya think Leorio's gonna meet us?"
Instantly, Killua's face changed, he looked his age, happy and carefree, "Maybe," he shrugged.
***
Days later, Killua began to recognise the forest greens.
Gon skipped happily, as Kurapika looked around.
He examined the area, "We should be in Yorkshin.. in about two hours."
Gon nodded in agreement.
Being on familiar grounds gave confidence to the Hunters.
Kakashi looked warily at a plant, that seemed too large for its own good.
Sakura gasped as an odd insect crawled on her arm, she swatted it away in disgust. Naruto jumped out of the way of the bug's flight path.
Sasuke held a ninja star in his hand, being careful not to go near the strange plants.
Meanwhile, Gon, just casually rummaged through a bush, pulling out a handful of berries, he ate one, then offered them to the others.
Kurapika politely declined.
Killua noticed the concerned looks on the Ninja's faces, "It's fine, Gon knows plants and wildlife better than anyone," he proceeded to eat a berry.
Gulping, Sakura nibbled on one.
Naruto stared at her like she was nuts.
They moved on, continuing to spot less and less wildlife as they got closer to Yorkshin.
The Ninja had no idea what to expect, the only things that they've heard about the city were that there were a lot of different types of people, and that not everyone knows everyone like in the Hidden Leaf.
Killua looked over his shoulder, realising something important, "Those outfits you have on will stick out like a sore thumb, we can stop by Leorio's to grab some new clothes for you."
Sakura pouted, "But these are traditional --"
Killua glared, only to be stopped by Gon.
"But it's better to blend in, don't you think?" Gon smiled warmly at the slightly shorter girl.
Kurapika stood nearly as tall as the man called Kakashi, where Killua and Gon were in between him and the young ninja girl, along with Naruto.
Sasuke was about Gon's height, leaving Killua to be taller.
Gon's grin widened, "We made it!"
Breaking through the last of the forest, huge buildings, and tons of cars stretched as far as the eye could see.
"What-- are those!?" Naruto yelled, clearly ecstatic, he was pointing at the cars.
"They help people move around quickly," Kurapika smirked, noticing Sasuke's intrigued expression.
Gon stopped by a payphone, he contacted Leorio telling him all what had happened in the last week.
Once he hung up he informed Killua, who then told them that they were to go across town to their good friend's place, Leorio.
"Is he a Hunter?" Sasuke asked, narrowing his eyes at a kid that was staring at him.
Kakashi scratched his head.
"Ya," Gon said, he let an old lady go in front of him, "He can't help us though, he has to study for his doctor exams."
Kurapika perked up, "So he's finally doing it, huh? I was away for a while, so I couldn't get in touch with him."
Killua nodded his head, "I left Alluka with him too, I told him not to ask her for anything, just leave her alone."
Gon laughed nervously.
Sakura held Naruto back from getting pushed to the side by a group of children, "Alluka? Who's that?"
Killua sighed, "My younger sister, more dangerous than Illumi, only if she's been left in he wrong hands," he pointed to the next street, "That's his house there."
Naruto leaped, "Woww, it's hugeee!"
Kakashi rolled his eyes.
Just then, a figure came out of the door, from the distance, he seemed rich and well put together, but as they neared, the man had a sly grin plastered on his face.
"Have you been drinking again?" Gon sounded amused, he high-fived the guy.
"Mina! Nice to see you!" His voice lower than expected, Sakura blushed.
"This is Leorio!" Gon introduced everyone else as well, then made his way inside.
"I have the clothes, " Leorio mentioned to Kakashi-sensei, then closed the door behind him.
Killua went to his sister, only to find her sleeping.
Once everyone was seated in the living room, Kurapika pulled out a whiteboard, detailing Illumi's abilities.
Naruto fell asleep, using Kakashi as a pillow, who just ignored the fatigued boy.
"Killua will be the first one to attack," Sakura confirmed, "Then you and Gon, and have us follow up behind so that we can get our bearings?"
Killua looked her up and down, "You catch on quick."
She beamed, "I'm the top of the class for studies."
"Right," Gon began to become serious, his eyes unfaltering, "But, we have to find him first."
The Ninja stiffened, alarmed at Gon's swift change in personality.
Hunters are ruthless, Sakura thought as she clenched onto her weapons pack, what did they have to do to get to this point?
^°^°^°^°^°^°^

Okay, so about Alluka... it's said that all the Zoldyck children are boys, but to me, Alluka will always be a girl.
Kurapika's pretty cool, just saying (Read the manga if you haven't!!)
Oh! And guess what! So about a year or so ago when I had been reading Naruto, I had found out something awesome! We share the same birthday! Pretty cool, right?
XD