Chapter 2

Killua stood up three seconds before Kakashi appeared in front of Team Seven.
Both Sasuke and Sakura were giving questioning and suspicious looks over to the newcomer. Killua had already met Naruto, having slept over in his filthy small apartment, but heard of the others from the blonde himself.
Kakashi motioned at Killua, "This is our temporary member, Killua Zoldyck, he knows basic ninja skills, like running."
His team giggled.
"I know more than that, " Killua pushed his hands in his pockets, he jerked his chin up at Kakashi, "I happen to be one of the top fighters in my village."
"Oh really?" The dark haired boy smirked, taking a step forward, "Don't get too cocky."
"So... Where are you from?"
Why do they all care?
"Far away, I came.. To visit relatives, but I just missed them," Killua's voice sounded uninterested.
Their sensei frowned- even though nobody could tell that he had- something's not right with this boy, he masks his emotions too skillfully for a genin.
"Say! Killua!" Naruto bounced in, he had gone to eat ramen, "Let's go find out our next mission!"
Sakura's eyes burned with passion, even Sasuke's did too, barely.
Kakashi nodded, "Good, let's go see the Hokage."
Killua rolled his eyes, "Him again?"
"Oh so you met him already?? Hokage-sama is the strongest ninja in our village, he's the third one..." Sakura forcibly made eye-contact with her new teammate, "The third Hokage, I mean."
*****
Killua knew there were five more ninja in the room. How couldn't he? Their presences were sticking out like a sore thumb, but as he glanced towards Naruto and his teammates, Killua realised that they had no clue. He took our his yo-yo, seemingly to just play with it. No one here knew that it wasn't just a toy.
Killua's pale face gave off a slight smirk.
"What! Another D-rank!!" Naruto fumed, pointing at the Hokage, "We just saved that old man two weeks ago! We should get at least a C-ranked mission!"
"Can it, Baka," Sakura chipped in.
The Hokage put his hand on his chin, flicking a glance towards Killua, "Alright, how about you guys take a trip to the Sands? We need scrolls from their library. If you can obtain them safely, then I'll think about it."
Kakashi sighed.
*****
The next thing Killua knew, they had been running for three hours.
Sasuke slowed his pace, wiping away at some visible sweat, while Sakura tried to give him a towel. Naruto stopped, getting his canteen from his belt.
Kakashi-sensei ceased the group, making them rest for fifteen minutes.
"Killua-kun..." Sakura carefully questioned, "Why are you not resting?"
In fact, the young ex-assassin had just gotten into a headstand position.
"I have loads of energy, in my village there's an exam that once made us run for 40 hours just to see if we were good enough to become Hunters--" Killua swallowed hard, "I got disqualified at the end."
Naruto pushed him over, "Come on, come join us!" He extended a hand, somehow, this blonde reminded Killua of his best friend. He grinned.
Sitting in a circle now, they rested, just as Naruto piped up again, "Why'd ya get disqualified, Killua?"
The white haired boy noticed the suffix was dropped.
"It's none of your business!" Sakura nudged the annoying ninja, while Sasuke and Kakashi were giving piercing stares, demanding answers.
Killua sighed, "Che," he crossed his arms, "I--"
Killua pushed Sasuke out of the way of a flying card, landing on his feet in a defensive stance. He turned his head to where the card penetrated a nearby tree, he knew who it was.
"Hisoka."
A clown-like person with yellow and lifeless eyes came out from the bush, "Killua-kun... Haven't seen you in a while," his voice sounded mused, he flicked a finger towards Team seven, "Ah!" He smiled gruesomely, "You were just about to tell them the time you killed that ojii-chan, weren't you?" Hisoka licked his thin lips.
Killua stood with his hands level to his shoulders, his aura becoming fierce, he felt electricity pulsing through him; giving him power.
"Any friends of Illumi... Are enemies to me."
Team seven stood shocked, even Kakashi, as they began seeing blue electric shocks pulsate from Killua's body.
"Killua-kun," The Jounin started, then began soaking up Hisoka's power, he's as strong as I am..
Sakura whimpered, Naruto stood ground, but knew this was Killua's fight. Sasuke's brows furrowed, when Killua vanished, and reappeared right in front of the clown pervert.
Killua struck out a lightening fist into Hisoka's abdomen, having missed when the clown jumped back.
"Stopping me won't stop your brother, Killua-kun," Hisoka smirked, his eyes narrowing, his long pale fingers playing with a deck of cards.
Killua stopped his nen, well the offensive part of it, "Then leave," he took a breath and turned his back, "Go back to Yorkshin."
Hisoka then mockingly bowed, having no pleasure in wanting to fight untrained leaf ninja, he left.
Killua's aura turned back to normal, not giving a hint of his murderous intent to the others.
Kakashi was the first to break the silence, whereas Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were gaping with wide eyes.
"You're from the Hunter Islands," He huffed in disbelief, he met Killua's cold blue eyes, "Zoldyck-- I should've known-- The assassin family, " Kakashi narrowed his glare, "And you're one of the five children."
*****
Sooooo they're on their way to the village of the Sands! & Kakashi just figured out that Killua's an assassin! Dun dun dunnn (well ex-assassin, but stillll)
I hadddd to add Hisoka, he always ends up places you don't expect him to!
Have any of you guys seen the Zoldyck Family Musical??? Or something like that.... It's actually quite funny XD They're played by the original Japanese cast of Hunter x Hunter 1999!
Did you know that the Japanese voice actress who voices Gon in the 1999 version, is also the voice of Uzumaki Naruto!?