Chapter 27

Killua jumped back from Itachi, he landed a foot away, and wiped away the blood from his forehead.
"Che," Killua spat, "Morel!" He yelled to the group of hunters left gathered at the entrance.
Morel sauntered forward, leaving behind the Hyuuga cousins, "You called?"
The young pro hunter rolled his eyes, baka.
Itachi seemed unfazed as Morel stepped closer to him.
"It seems as though you need help," Itachi spoke solemnly, while his face remained emotionless.
Killua shot a glare at the Uchiha, "I could kill you if I wanted to."
"Baseless confidence isn't a good thing you know," Itachi blinked turning his eyes back to normal, "I won't use my sharingan, it seems to not work with your abilities anyway."
Killua frowned and glanced to Gon, what's he gonna do?
"UwaAAH!"
Morel's massive pipe swished past Killua's face, taking both him and Itachi by surprise.
"Watch it with that thing!" Killua fumed, how many times am I almost gonna get hit!?
Nonetheless, Itachi ducked and seemed to vanish. He reappeared directly in front of Morel, with a kunai in hand, slicing it towards his face. The man's reactions were delayed as he swung his head back, just as the kunai dug into his left cheek.
Morel swatted Itachi's arm, leaving himself unbalanced. Itachi landed on the ground, crouching, he swiped his left leg underneath his opponent, causing Morel to fall back. A sickening thud sounded as his head connected with the floor.
This is it, I can't seem to move, Morel closed his eyes as tight as he could.
Killua jumped and kicked while aiming for Itachi's shoulder, but the older boy disappeared again. He got him away from Morel.
"Is that the only move you know!?" Killua whipped his arm around, hitting Itachi's neck with a force that threw him back.
Itachi slid on his feet, clutching at the base of his neck, "I know what is acquired of me," he rolled his now sore shoulder. The next word that came out of his mouth, Killua knew things had changed.
"Sharingan."
Kakashi heard it from across the room, just as he felt a sickening blow hit his ribcage.
"Pay attention to me~"
Kakashi glared at Hisoka, "I don't feel like killing today."
The clown laughed at that, his eyes changing into ones that even Kakashi couldn't directly look at, "Too bad... 'cause I feel like it."
Kakashi jumped back, readying his kunai. He knew that a simple tool like this wouldn't do much, but it would serve as more of a decoy than anything else.
Hisoka jolted forward with a speed that Kakashi wouldn't have been able to follow without his Sharingan eye.
"Bungee Gum~"
Kakashi frowned, Not this again.
Even with the sharingan, he couldn't see Hisoka's little trick. Nen and chakra are fundamentally different, the jounin thought to himself as he jumped back, he was trying to distance himself, thinking that maybe the gum would have a limit.
Hisoka's mouth widened into a grin that told Kakashi otherwise.
Sakura saw what was about to happen before her mind could even tell her to stop, she was already in front of Kakashi-sensei, she planted her chakra to her feet and held her ground.
Hisoka's eyes widened for a fraction of a second before chuckling to himself.
He changed plans and dug his hand through her side, and watched her gasp, these little ones are too easy.
Kakashi watched in horror as Sakura tumbled to the ground, blood splashed onto his pant leg,   bringing him back to Hisoka.
Naruto had begun fighting Illumi, but paused when he saw Sakura emotionless on the floor.
It was just enough time for Illumi to hit Naruto on the back of his neck, and he fell to his stomach.
Naruto had jumped in before Bisky-san or Ging could get any of the action. He couldn't let them have fun before he did.
Bisky was left tending after Wing-san, while Ging went back to the Hyuga.
"Naruto-kun!" Hinata screamed, she clenched her jaw, I have to do something, "BYAKUGAN!"
Neji reached out for her, but was too late to physically stop her. Ging followed her movements as she raced to Illumi, and crouched low, she raised both her arms, she spoke firmly, "Don't hurt Naruto-kun!"
Illumi cocked his head, "He means nothing to me, as do you, I can kill you both now if you'd--"
He felt a menacing blow to his abdomen, he instantly felt for blood, it would've been a pain if he were to lose any. He brought his hand to his face, relishing in the fact that the little girl didn't draw anything, he stood straighter- but a  sharp pain didn't allow him to do so.
Hinata retrieved back into her stance, "Even though with my byakugan; I can see your Nen, and even though I may not be able to stop it, I can do it to some of your organs."
Illumi let out a breath, and immediately dove and punched her in the stomach. One instant he was a foot away, the next he was directly at her level. She flew up from the force, only to crash on the wooden floor boards, she tried to bring herself to her feet, but Illumi drove his foot into her leg. A crack sounded before Hinata realized that her knee was now broken.
Unbelievable pain shot down to her ankle, and fell back into someone's arms.
She glanced up just to fall unconscious, her heart fluttered, Naruto...
"Your opponent is me!" Naruto carefully gave Hinata to Neji, "Take care of her."
"I thought I rendered you unconscious for the remainder of our time here," Illumi brought a finger to his chin, "I guess you're tougher than you look."
Naruto's eyes flared.
Illumi immediately stood at a standstill, What is that, that strong nen? His black eyes were fixated on the boy, what is it?
Killua shot a look across the room to Naruto.
"I nearly forgot he was a Jinchuuriki," Itachi commented, unfazed by Naruto's recent progress in fighting Illumi.
"A what?" He felt as though he should know what it was.
Itachi made eye contact with Killua, his eyes black, "He has the nine-tailed fox inside him, that's why his chakra is so powerful."
The white-haired hunter processed the information, "He hasn't controlled it yet," he thought for another moment, he glanced to his pale palms, "He could kill us," Killua looked to Gon. I can't let that happen.
Killua abandoned his post and fled to Naruto's side.
Itachi watched as Killua disappeared and reappeared in a fraction of a second difference.
Hisoka dodged another chidori from Kakashi, yawning as he did.
Hisoka stepped to the side and put his hand up, "I'm bored," he put his other hand to his hip, "This is no fun~" He practically whined the last bit, he had been wondering when Gon wouldn't be controlled anymore, he loved seeing that boy's face when he was trying so hard to fight him.
Kakashi narrowed his eyes, "What is wrong with you?"
Hisoka chose to ignore him, and walked away, "I'm going for a nap."
Illumi rolled his eyes at the clown, but brought his focus back to his brother and the young ninja, Now, how to deal with you.
He brought out two needles and threw them. Naruto's insane chakra repelled it, and Killua caught it between two of his fingers, right before it lodged into his forehead.
"So close!" Killua whispered to himself, a bead of sweat ran down his cheek.
Naruto tried to keep his breathing under control, but was beginning to blank out, he shook his head.
He snarled, and dropped to all fours.
Killua sighed, "You can't go on a rampage when you can't even control the damned fox, Naruto." He took a quick breath, "Godspeed."
A pale blue light flashed throughout the room, Killua was now engulfed in electricity, his hair stood up on end and he allowed himself to feel the current running through him.
Naruto crumbled to the ground, he had been shocked by Killua. It was evident that he had been since Killua had a stronghold on the young ninja's neck, but no one saw the Hunter move.
Sasuke refused to fight the entire time, if he couldn't fight his brother then he wouldn't fight at all, but that didn't stop him from itching to fight the Zoldyck one day.
Killua felt Illumi's menacing stare on him.
"You're going to be a great heir, Killu," his aniki stated, he waved a finger at Gon, who began to approach them both, "But you still have a long way to go to prove it."
"Che," he spat, watching his closest friend be a puppet was making him more furious than he was previously, "Why did you kill those Anbu?"
Illumi's eyebrows raised, "Because I was paid to do it, why else?"
Killua knew that was why, but, "Who paid you?" His voice turning colder by the word.
"Some masked man, he said that it was important for the ninja village to be left unprotected," Illumi waved a hand, "But he paid well, and that's all that matters."
He could've punched his aniki in the throat, "Father told us not to cause any trouble with foreign countries, he specifically told us not to fight what we know nothing about!"
"It doesn't matter how we earn money, but as long as I get it, I'll continue to do what I do best," Illumi looked to his brother, "You should do the same."
Gon punched Killua in the jaw.
He clutched his face, wide-eyed, if he was still using his Godspeed, he could've dodged that.
He turned it off after knocking out Naruto, he couldn't use it forever.
Gon's eyes had no life to them.
Killua's mind flashed back to when they were facing the ants, and shuddered,"Gon? Can you hear me?"
Gon stepped forward, readying his fist, "Not at all... Killu."
Hearing that pet name come from Gon's mouth, Killua knew that Illumi was still in control.
Itachi closed his eyes, allowing himself to think of the best way to ensnare everyone, he could care less about partnership now, he just wanted to stop the pointless banter.
When he opened his eyes, everyone fell under his illusion. No one could escape him.
^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
Extra long chapter because you guys deserve it!
Also, I had to get to this point! Or else I'd end up with fifty frivolous chapters in between~ 😅
Hope you liked it! :3
-mycatWalter