chapter 5

Sasuke flew to the ground, twisting his body so that he landed on his feet, crouching down, he took a ninja star from his belt and threw it at his opponent.
Killua thrusted his palm to hit it away, making it fall to the roof's floor behind him.
"Sasuke! Use your sharingan!" Sakura's voice called out.
Killua turned to glare, so that's what it's called, huh?
Facing Sasuke again, he noticed that his movements were being traced.
Naruto was yelling obscene things, as Kakashi was trying to determine how the fight would end.
The white haired boy rolled his eyes, "I guess I have no choice," he held out a palm, static crackled from it as it grew.
"What is that?" Sakura glanced to her sensei.
"That's not Chidori! What the hell!" Naruto pointed, jumping up and down in frustration.
"Be quiet, Naruto," Neji muttered, Hinata looked solemn.
"Heh," Killua smirked, "Your sharingan probably copies stuff right?"
Their glares met, Sasuke frowned.
"Limits would be..." Killua pretended to think, "Physical abilities?"
Kakashi narrowed his eyes, in just a short period of time, this boy was able to figure out that much?
Eyes widened as the static grew and engulfed Killua's whole body.
By this point in time, Kakashi moved beside Neji, and Hinata, "Can you tell what he's doing?"
Immediately they activated their Byakugan.
Hinata's mouth twitched uncomfortably, "It's... Like the lightening is... Part of him."
Neji nodded.
"What did it take to become like that?" Sakura asked, just who are the Zoldycks? She thought, horrified.
Now Killua began to move, but it seemed like he hadn't. One second he was standing a foot away, the next, he was punching Sasuke's chest, sending him flying again.
This time, the electric current passed to Sasuke that kept him from getting up, Damn it, even with the Sharingan I wouldn't be able to keep that pace.
Killua shrugged, rolling his neck, then stretching out his arms, cancelling his electric nen.
Playing innocent, he made his way to the group, who were now helping Sasuke up.
"That was lightning right?"
Killua glanced down to his defeated opponent, "Well, electricity, but same thing, I think I'm the only Pro Hunter who can do it," He looked to the oddly dressed guys, furrowing his eyebrows, then looked away to Sasuke, "As an assassin, I used to just tear people's hearts out, but I'm not one anymore." I could've ripped his heart out though.
"Pro Hunter?" Neji asked, stepping forward.
"There's an exam... Many die, then you get your Hunter's licence, but," Killua's finger came up, "the trick is, to actually become a Hunter, you have to be able to use Nen!"
"The aura thing?" Sakura inquired, making a mental note.
He nodded, "And to become a pro Hunter, you have to master it!" Killua smiled inwardly, "A friend and I had to beat up some guys in a Nen game to do that, and a bunch of other things too, then I had to go back to retake the exam because killing a guy wasn't allowed in my first try..."
Confused expressions told the young assassin that he wasn't coming through to them.
"I trained," Killua was bored now, "Hard."
"Knew it!" Naruto huffed, boasting about what nobody knew.
"Was your friend a Zoldyck?"
Killua tightened his expression, coming across as bored, "I'm not friends with relatives."
His voice was cold, colder than anything Sasuke had ever said about his own brother.
"Uh-"
"What is it, Hinata-chan?" Naruto asked the girl Killua thought was blind.
Hinata's eyes met Killua's, almost, "What's wrong with being close with family?"
Neji drew in closer to make a point.
Killua's expression went childish, "Because I'm going to kill them~," He held a finger up for each member then brought them down as he spoke, "One by one~."
"Wha-"
The air was silent.
Killua burst out laughing, holding his stomach. These idiots, they don't even know who killed those top ninja of theirs.
Naruto started to yell, "Family and friends are what's most important!"
Sasuke was lost in thought, this guy's like my damn aniki.
"Not when they murder for a living," Killua held up his hand, creating claws, then darkened his expression, "I won't let them live."

*****
HxH's bromance between Gon and Killua is my all time favourite one of any series! Ahaha, I love how the Ninja of the Leaf village have no idea what to think of Killua... Especially since they now know what he's going to do...
Both think differently right? In Naruto, it's all about protecting friends and family and team work, gaining strength to protect, becoming a ninja to do the same.. And all that great stuff!! Then HxH is about friendship and getting stronger to protect what's right, but then becoming a Hunter could be used for revenge!!! (Ex, Killua! And Kurapika...)
Out of the main four of HxH, (Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio) I would say that Leorio and Kurapika have come to the extent of their abilities by the end of the anime, whereas with Killua and Gon, they still have a lot of growth left!
Those two really are prodigies *sniffs*
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.... I love it how by the end they're the next Famous Trio kinda thing, ya know? The nostalgia ~
Okay! I'm done! XD