Chapter 11

Hisoka voices Hetalia's Italy!!! Along with Jellal from Fairy Tail amongst other great characters from other anime!!
Something that I just found out.... now for the chapter...^^
°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°
Minus Naruto wanting to climb outside of the airship, it went fairly smoothly, Kurapika thought, telling Killua that he would pay him back.
"Don't worry," the ex-assassin mumbled, "I just need to find more work by next week."
"You're a blacklist hunter, right?" Sakura butt in, batting her eyes at Killua.
"Yes," she listens well, che, "It's way easier for me that way." I'll stop being a Blacklist when I get Illumi.
Gon was talking with Kakashi about how cool airships are and how back on Whale Island, Gon had only been on boats.
Kakashi nodded, pretending to listen, while Sasuke quietly clued in, taking in the scenery. There were more trees and weird greenery in Dentora, but Sasuke felt a strong negative energy from the whole place as soon as they landed.
Exiting the airport, so to speak, Killua lead them to the tour buses.
"Why're we going on a tour?" Sasuke articulated as he was handed a brochure, he glared at the hostess.
Gon jumped up the bus steps behind him, "We're going up Kukuroo Mountain! Killua's family owns the whoollleeee thing!" He spread his arms wide to make a point.
Someone nearby gave a surprised look, staring at each of them, probably wondering who this Killua was.
The hostess began speaking, "Welcome! I'm here to tell you of the tale... of the Zoldycks! The infamous family, all made up of... Assassins!!" People pulled out there cameras, talking away, excited.
Killua rolled his eyes when Naruto's poured out to him.
Kakashi pulled out his book.
"It's said that no one had ever seen them!"
Naruto gleamed at the only Zoldyck on the bus, "Killua ~"

He narrowed his blue eyes, silently telling Naruto to shut it.
It took twenty minutes, and a short stop at the souvenir shop to get to the gates going into the Zoldyck property.
"HERE WE ARE --" the hostess fumbled with the microphone she held, "Sorry, ahmm, okay, it's said that whoever goes in, never comes out... alive!"
Sakura whipped her head towards the Hunters, "What!?"
Kurapika chuckled, "It's okay, we know how to get in."
"Exactly, what do you mean you know how to get in?" It was the Hostess.
Gon laughed nervously.
"Through that little side door, obviously," Killua shrugged his shoulders.
The Hostess sighed, "I see," she went back to explaining how many invaders have tried to kill the Zoldycks.
Kakashi hushed, "It's a secret, I take it?"
Gon nodded.
They were let off the bus, when Sasuke glared at Killua, "You didn't tell us there was a giant monstrous dog on the other side," his voice was down, but Killua and the others could still hear him.
"What!?" Sakura looked like she was going to keel over, "Honestly, notice is good for these kinds of things."
Kakashi chuckled, "I'm sure Killua-kun knows how to kill it," he flipped a page in his book.
That book just comes out of nowhere, Gon thought as he waved to the guard.
"Okay, Mina! Time to go to our next stop!"
Kurapika waved off the Hostess, "We're visiting, go on without us."
The Hostess narrowed her eyes, "You're the Zoldyck, aren't you..."
Kurapika barked out a laugh, "Of course."
Quickly, she took a picture of him, then ran to the bus right before it drove away.
"Well that was weird," Kakashi shook his head, making his way towards the giant gates that the group were standing by at the moment.
An old man was with them.

"You've come to face the testing gate once again, Gon-kun?" The man said, Gon had told them that he was the Zoldyck's guard.

"Only one?" Naruto scratched his head as he thought back to how many ninja guard Konoha.
Killua smirked, "Try and open the gates," he gave Gon a knowing look.
Sakura examined the giant doors closely, You just have to push them open...

"How difficult is it to push?" Sasuke fixed his headband, they still wore theirs, even though they wore regular Hunter Island clothing.
Naruto rushed to the gates, and placed both hands on each door, "Uwahhhhhhhhhhggggggg!!!"
He fell back, frustrated, "What is this!? They're super heavy!!"
Sasuke rolled his eyes, and tried, but could barely make it move.
"Why don't you put chakra to your feet?" Sakura suggested, as she attempted. She at least opened the door a crack, but not enough for any of them to fit through it.
Kakashi was reading again, knowing from what he saw, only trained people could open the testing gates, probably including the guard to let them in.
"You see," Kurapika started, "The testing gates only allow people fit enough to go through, basically approving that whoever can pass is worthy of facing the Zoldycks," he held up a finger.
Gon laughed, "I remember when we had to train to open them!" He elbowed Kurapika, who smiled back.
"But we have no time," Killua said, making his way to the doors.
Placing his hands on them, he began opening the gates with what seemed like ease, all the way up to the fifth gate.
Kakashi nearly dropped his book, Sasuke glared, Naruto's jaw dropped and Sakura was fuming on the inside.
Gon whined, "Awwww! I can only open to the fourth!" He had taken over holding the gates.
"Hurry," Kurapika said, ushering the ninja through.
"Hold on!" Sakura saw the monster dog on the other side.
Wide eyes, Naruto stood inside the barrier, "I-it's not eating me."
Killua pushed him to keep going, "Mike doesn't eat people who go through the gates," he glanced back at the other ninja, treading carefully past the Zoldyck guard dog.
Gon didn't even make eye contact with it, Kurapika looked uninterested, having seen the lifeless creature once before, he knew what to expect.
Kakashi let his students go first, keeping an eye out until they were past Mike.
Not ten minutes into the hike, a girl in black clothing appeared in front of them.
She wore a frown on her face, with a cane in her hands that had a giant bulb on the end, while her skin tone was darker and her hair sat in a big fuzzy mess on top of her head.
Kakashi nearly flipped up his headband, sensing how strong she was, but she just smiled shyly and bowed, "Welcome Home, Killua-sama."

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^
Such a late update.... sigh.... Kakashi could probably chidori his way through the testing gates... and an older Sakura could easily open all of them!!!