Chap.7 Punishment (PART ONE)

Pic is Greg.

Chapter 7

Punishment

Greg's POV

I smirked as I walked away from the closet, my goons in suite. That should show that little bitch not to mess with me. If you fight fire with fire, than you are bound to get burned. But when I go down, I'm dragging her down with me, so she can suffer whatever consequences that come my way.

Sean's POV

When Miss Sang came to the office with Gabe practically hanging onto her to stay upright, I felt anger. Not that I would let it show anyway. I really don't want to scare this amazingly, angelically, gorgeous women away. He looked bad, and she had tears streaming down her face, almost as if his pain was hers. Her small, petite body shook with upset, and it made me want to hurt whoever made her feel that way.

I scanned her over quickly, making sure that she was okay. I could see little scars, almost everywhere, but what struck me the most, was the haunted, afraid look in her eyes. I had to fix the way she felt, but I knew, that even though I was a doctor, doctors can't fix everything, but we sure as hell can try our god damned hardest.

Victors POV

I felt that something wasn't right. Something was off. I don't know what it is, but this is going to be bad. I could feel it, the silent air was tense. I quickly got up, and swiftly left the room, ignoring the cries of the teacher behind me. My gut instinct was almost always right. I had to find out what was wrong.

What I saw wasn't what I was expected.

Silas' POV

I felt the sharp zap of my phone on my ass. I yelped, and practically jumped out of my seat. Discreetly, I pulled my phone out. What was so important to bug me IN CLASS? I read the text that was sent along with the zap, and walked out of class. My family was in trouble, and us Greeks are loyal people to the ones we really care about. And my family is really important to me.