Chapter 16. Why? (Part four)

Maybe trigger warning. Just a precaution.

Chapter 16

Why? (Part four)

North's POV

Why do I mess everything up so bad?

My team have gone completely off task for some girl. Some girl. Not just some girl. Sang. The gorgeous, badass, short blonde has stolen the hearts of all of the team members, ever Mr B and Doc.

That scared me. Everything about that girl scares me.

I know, I know, very manly of me, right? Me, a pretty big guy that scares people so much that they pee themselves, was, and still is, afraid of a girl that I'd probably no taller than 5,2.

A sexy, adorable, hot, badass yet compassionate, blonde shorty.

Shocking, right?

I was taken by her the moment I first saw her.

She reminded me of...

My sister.

She had looked a bit like Luke when she was alive, but my father had murdered her in cold blood in front of me as a punishment.

Her once golden blonde hair had been bathed in blood, the gooey redness of the thick substance dripping down her neck where the knife had been pushed into.

She had whispered to me, "I love you North." And closed her emerald green eyes, a smile gracing her lips as she passed away, the life drifting away delicately. She had been beautiful in her moments of death, like I would of guessed her to.

She had been 5, I had been 7. I hadn't understood what had been happening. I remember running over to her, telling her to stop playing and to wake up, to sit up and tell me she was pranking me, but in my heart, I knew she wasn't going to come back.

I hated myself, I hated how if I had behaved, she would still be alive, still laughing, her hair long, her meeting Luke and Sang and Silas, the rest of the guys...

But it wouldn't happen. I wasn't a stupid 5 year old, but I wish I had been smarter.

Because it had costed my sisters life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Poor North, right? I said in each of the last ones that the guys had helped the suffering one out of their broken situation, but I didn't put it in here, because Sang is going to help him with it. Just clearing that up incase you didn't notice it.

Next guy who will be suffering will be...

.
.
.
.
.
.
Luke.

Love you guys,

Miss-Moving-On

xxxxxxxx