Differences

A/N: hey guys! Once again thanks for the reads, votes and comments. This is an early update but I had it done so enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. Happy OUAT day!

Emma's POV

I kissed her shoulder and then made my way to her neck. I sucked on her pulse point and her head fell back onto my shoulder. A moan slipped between her lips. My right hand slid up her body to find her breast and I massaged it through her dress. Regina turned her head and kissed my lips. Then she turned around and I pinned her up against the counter.

My hand slipped into her bra and continued the work. I rolled her nipple between my fingers and she moaned in approval. My thigh slid between her legs to part them. I pushed up with my thigh into her core causing Regina to yelp against my lips. I could feel her wetness against my skin. With my free hand I slid her dress up and it ruffled around her waist.

I kissed down her neck until I got to the valley between her breasts. Then I licked up from there to her ear. I could feel her shudder. My hands went to the waistline of her panties and pulled them down. They fell around her ankles. I immediately slipped two fingers inside her. She grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled me to her lips. I kept working my fingers in and out while my thumb made circles on her clit. "Emma.. Mm.." Regina said. "Come baby." I breathed into her ear. It wasn't long before she did.

I held her up with one arm around her while she made beautiful noises. It was crazy how loud we could be when no one was around. When she stopped shaking I pulled out my fingers and kissed her lightly on the lips.

Regina wasted no time before she kissed me hard. She walked me through the rooms until we hit the couch. She threw me down on the couch hard. She climbed on top of me and instantly met my lips with hers. I smiled into the kiss. God her lips tasted good.

She pulled away and slipped her dress over her head. I smiled at her body and moved to sit up. "You're so beautiful." I said. Her hands found my jacket and slipped it down my arms. Next she pulled my shirt over my head and pushed me back on the couch. "I love you." She whispered. She bit her lip before connecting with me once again.

Regina took her time. She didn't usually. Her hand rubbed my thigh before brushing against my center quickly. The pressure didn't last long though. Her thigh moved between mine. My hips moved against her skin. She didn't allow it. She used her hand to push and hold down my hips. "Uh." I let out a frustrated noise and Regina smiled at the sound.

"Be patient." Regina said against my skin. She kissed her way down my neck. Her hands slipped behind my back to undo my bra before tossing it on the floor. She pulled a nipple into her mouth. She rolled it between her tongue and teeth. I moaned at the contact. Her hand slid down my body and this made my excitement grow more. She stopped at my waist line. Her tongue made a trail from where it was to my ear. My hips bucked up hard.

Skilled fingers undid the button on my pants and the zipper slid down as a hand entered inside. "Oh." I moaned. Before I knew it Regina was kissing down my stomach. She pulled my pants all the way off and then I felt her breath on my thigh. Her tongue worked in circles. "Regina." I screamed when my hand found her brown hair. She grabbed my ass and then I came in her mouth.

Regina laid her head on my chest while we both tried to catch our breath. I felt her lips on my chest. "I like it when you scream for me." She lifted her head up to look at me. "You've got me so turned on right now." She smirked. I rolled us onto the floor.