Week 18

"Michael, you didn't tell me your parents are coming in two weeks!!"

Blue hair popped into the doorway, Michael looking at Luke with confusion. "I didn't?" Luke was fuming now. "You blockhead! I have to find out by sneakily looking through your phone!" Michael couldn't help but laugh. "You were looking through my phone? What do you think I'm doing, cheating on a hot, Brazilian dude?"

Luke's eyes squinted, quickly going to Michael's messages but only saw conversations with Lukey-Babe, Momma, Dad/Poopbrain and Aunt Anne. Luke giggled. "Do you not have friends or anything?" Michael blushed and scratched the back of his neck. "We just call each other but I've been so busy recently that I haven't been able to talk to them." Luke pouted, making grabby hands for Michael. He smiled, happily making his way over and sitting beside his lovely boyfriend.

Luke pressed multiple kisses to Michael's lips, squealing when the blue-haired boy chuckles and pushes him back onto the bed. Luke's crystal blue eyes look up at his boyfriend, admiring how Michael's eyes crinkle when he laughs. After a few more shared kisses and nuzzles, Michael asks, "Are you still mad at me about my parents coming?"

Luke hums in response, taking a couple moments to think it over. "It depends. Do you have their sleeping arrangements figured out? Where will they be getting their meals? How long is their stay?"

"I reserved the best motel room in this small town. We will cook them a few meals, they will take us out on a few meals and some meals will be provided by the motel they are staying at. They are staying for a week tops." Michael smiled proudly, having figured everything out so his pregnant boyfriend wouldn't carry the extra stress.

Luke's jaw was dropped and his eyes blown wide. "I'm astonished. My boyfriend has everything planned? He actually took care of his responsibility?" Michael chuckled, gently nudging Luke's shoulder. "Only for you, babe."

Luke smiled up at Michael fondly. "Now you just need to take care of that fading, blue hair."
~~~~~~~~~

Dear baby,

Michael's parents are coming in about two weeks. I remember meeting Casey's parents for the first time. They were really care-free and relaxed which calmed my nerves but I just never truly liked them. No wonder, because their son is an ass. Anyways, I'm excited to meet Michael's parents. I've heard many good things about them.
I just hope they are okay with Michael dating a knocked up twink.

I love you, sweet potatoes.

Love Daddy