Week 4

Luke sat on the couch in his apartment, crying his eyes out. All because of a sad puppy commercial. He couldn't help it. The moment the sad music started to play and the film of a sad, small and hurt little puppy portrayed on the screen, he was gone.

He had gotten progressively emotional this week, including many monstrous headaches and nausea. He knew it was because of his growing youngster in his stomach but he felt miserable. The last time he felt this
sick was back in junior year when the flu was spreading around. Luke thanked God anyways, glad it wasn't the flu but a miracle in his tummy.

After about a half an hour of tears and tissues, Luke managed to control himself, sniffling as he ordered a vegetable pizza from the Italian place down the road. He felt way to tired and sick to go there himself. He knew it was bad and his doctor, Dr. Harper, warned him about eating too much take out and fast foods. So he took the healthier choice at the place.

Fifteen minutes later, a knock sounded at his door. Luke immediately felt his spirits lift, getting up and walking to the door with his wallet in hand. He opened the door and was stunned to see the boy from the park. The now lilac haired boy's eyes went wide with surprise as well. He looked down at the pizza with a blush and cleared his throat. "Here is your pizza, Sir. That would be $7.56"

Luke smiled, mentally cooing over the cute delivery guy's shy persona. He took a ten dollar bill out of his wallet and handed it to the boy, exchanging the money with the pizza. "Thanks, Michael."

Michael looked up in confusion. The blonde chuckled and pointed at his name tag, causing the other to blush even more. "O-oh yeah. May I ask your name?"
Luke stopped himself from shutting the door and looked up with a slight smile on his face. "I'm Luke."
Michael showed a toothy grin, smiling and quickly dashed towards the apartment elevator.

The pregnant boy giggled, shutting his front door and locking it. He took the box and set it on the coffee table, not even bothering to get plates because he had some napkins with him. He took a slice and took a bite, glorifying the amazing talents of the pizza guys. He grabbed the Tv remote, switching to the Ellen show, humming in contentment.

~~~~~~~

Dear Baby,

Be grateful that daddy treated you to some pizza. Ms. Harper wouldn't be very pleased with us now would she. Oh well, it can be our little secret.
Guess who was our pizza delivery guy? It was that boy we met a week ago at the park. I found out his name and its Michael. Isn't it a lovely name? I think it is. The last time we saw him, he had red hair but he dyed it a nice lilac. It's such a beautiful color. I'll paint your room that color one day. Only if you want me to.

I love you, my beautiful lilac.

Love Daddy