An Empty Shell

In the form of black smoke, Jade continues to fly, having the wind carry her to where she doesn't know, nor even care. Until she saw a small, uninhabited island by the waters of Mexico. The Isla San Venganza. An island where the sun doesn't shine.

Jade was not aware of the history of the place, but as soon as her feet touch the ground, she felt dark powers lurking around. Strong, but she's more powerful. The still surroundings begun to chill. no wind and yet the feels that rise every hair of a person's body. From a distance where her eyes can reach, something was crawling on the ground... 1 silhouette.... Became 2 silhouettes.... 3....4.... 5.... She was being surrounded by beings crawling.... 

When they were all few inches away, in unison they stood up. They were all faceless but their eyes were flaming red.

"We are called Legion... For we are maaaaaanyyyyy...." they spoke all at once in their creepy, hair raising tone. "You are our lord.... You from the kingdom of heeeeell...." they all bowed their heads.

Jade felt superior. 

Isla San Venganza is were the dark, lost soul of the former inhabitants of the place lives. These inhabitants, some of them sold their souls to Mephistopheles, a worker for Lucifer. He collects souls of those who were already damned. Other souls were victims of the damned.

"Teeeeell us your desire our looooord and it shall be donnnnnne,"

Jade didn't expect the treatment the Legion was giving her, but when she heard what these lost souls call themselves, it flicked her mind of the souls that was unable to go to hell because of a certain contract that dooms their souls to hunt San Venganza for all eternity.

"I want require your allegiance to me," Jade answered.

"Weeee swear allegiance to youuuu oh looooord.... We will be at yooooour command. We can be one with you if you wiiiiiiish  if have the coooooontract,"

"I wish no such thing, but do as I command and no harm shall befall on you,"

"Yeeeeees loooooord," and the Legion dispersed in the air.

Jade entered an old abandoned building that looks like a ruined church. She opened both of her palms and black smoke emitted until Althea came out. 

Althea was still unconscious and cold. Out of nowhere, a smoke came out that became a solid bed where she placed the sleeping Althea. She was like Princess Aurora from the fairy tale The Sleeping Beauty, but Althea's beauty gives Princess Aurora a run for her money. Her sealed lips inviting. Her rosy cheeks. Her long lashes. Her pale white soft skin.

----------

Hours to days.... Days to weeks.... Weeks to months has passed by.... Gabriel searched high and low for their kidnapped sister as Abby kept doing her part of the mission. She became an advocate for the church. One successful project after another and members grew rapidly. Though there were more male members than female because of her charisma and good looks. Father Paul had never seen his church full of active members to do charity. The community has never been so peaceful and organized as before.

Gabriel continued teaching. He had informed the school that Althea fell ill and she has to go overseas for treatment. Angels are not suppose to lie but they have to, They just can't tell that their sister was kidnapped by the someone.. or worse, by a devil.

Gabriel and Abbey scout the whole county. Gabriel scout the nearest concealed island in the Pacific while Abby flew over land. They kept on searching and feeling Althea's presence or even just a tiny speck of dark powers for them to trace where Jade took their sister. They have informed the Archangel council about their predicament however, they cannot just pop out of nowhere and join the search due to the deepening situations in the Middle East. Most of the guardians was at the place were God the Father's first children were.... Israel.... who were in a bad dilemma.