Almost....

The sun was way up, blasting its light as far as the eye can see. Its brightness shows its power. The breeze resembles freedom, like a kid running around the meadows, and the sound of the flowing water are its footsteps.

Glainese was laying on the field. The grass were like hands waking her up. She flutter her eyes, adjusting her sight to the brilliance of the king sun. She pushed herself up, rubbing the sleep off her eyes.

"Nasaan ako?" she asked herself when she saw she's no longer in her condo unit.

Although she's somewhere else, she don't feel any fear. The place looks peaceful, quiet and calm. She stood up, finding herself in a long flowing white dress.

"Good that you are now conscious," a melodic voice came out of nowhere.

Glainese made a complete turn to look for the owner of the voice.

"Up here, my sweetest,"

She did what she was told and look up. A woman in long, golden soft hair slowly descending in mid air. Wearing same dress as her,  only it looked grandeur than hers. There's this radiant light emitting in her own form but not blinding.

"Sino ka? What is this place? Why did you bring me here?" Glainese threw questions continuesly, her brows creased.

"Your memory is still not coming out, Althea. We..." the woman was stopped  short when Glainese raised her hand. The woman landed a few steps infront of her.

"Look lady, Rhiza has been calling me by that name. I am not this Althea. You must have made a mistake. I am Glainese Ramos. Now, if you please return me to my home,"

The woman slightly shook her head. Her face reflect sadness.

"It is not a mistake. You are Althea. My Althea. You are MY LOVE. Ang MAHAL KO. Your inner angel and your memory can't resurface dahil nasasadlak ka sa kasalanan,"

"Kasalanan? Wala akong ginagawang masama. At ako, mahal mo? We don't even know each other,"

"Yes we do. Lets take a walk and I will tell you everything," the woman extended her arms. An invitation for Glainese.

Glainese didn't move at first. Thinking that this woman must have used some sort of magic or hypnotized her or whatever you call it. But what this woman gain in her? She looked again at the woman's face. Her lips in a gentle smile that seems to look like she had never hurt even a fly. Her eyes glitter with tears about to fall. She looks so gentle. Glainese' s hands moved, letting the woman take her and they started to walk, looking at each other.

"You might feel alienated but this is place is an exact replica of the paradise I brought you when you were still an angel,"

"Angel? Look miss..."

"Jade..."

"Jade?"

"My name is Jade,"

"Alright, Jade. For what I know, to be an angel you have to die first and go to heaven. I am not dead. Not even sure if I'll be going to up there. You must be on drugs. And the present government will not be happy about this,"

Jade chuckled softly. "My Althea..."

"Can you stop calling me that name. Clearly I told you am not her," sounding annoyed.

"Okay, okay. Glainese, drugs do not exist in paradise. Everything you see here is as real as everything in your condo unit. And this isn't a dream either," Jade explained.

They reached a tree near a stream that bears assorted fruits.

"Certainly this place is not real. Theres no way a single tree can have different kinds of produce," she said looking up.