Something is Not Right

Glainese was amazed how firm and flat Rhiza's tummy is. It doesn't speak but somehow it invites her to run her fingers on it. Unknowingly, her hand has its own mind that it traced that flat surface in circles. It was smooth. Blemish free. Scratch free. Like touching a baby's bottom.

She pulled her hand of when Rhiza started to moan and moved. Her eyes flickered, adjusting to the dim lighted room. When she came to her senses that she was not in her room, she suddenly sat up. Having her arms as rods supporting her back.

"Anong ginagawa ko dito? Saan ako?" she asked continuously trying to asses how's she end up to that place. "Ikaw?!" she asked when her eyes stopped at Glainese.

Glainese's eyes were piercing through her. It was like a skewer. Those black eyes... So mysterious. Hiding something from her. She cannot comprehend the way that woman looks at her. She was starting to feel petrified again. She was trying to move her head to look away but she can't. Instead, she feel dizzy ans was about to loose consciousness again. She bit her lip hard to feel the pain that brought her back to the present.

***Gosh, that lip bite!!!*** Glainese told her seld that made her swallow air.

Rhiza felt like her teeth sunk into the skin of her lower lip that she winced. She looked down as she touched her lips, unaware that Glainese moved closer to her.

As she looked back, Glainese's eyes were leveled in her eyes. She can feel her warm breath and its scent of sweet and smoke. She wondered what kind of cigarette she lights.

She can no longer escape that magnetizing stare. She felt as if her heart was about to pop out from her chest. The eyes of the woman was directly looking at her. With all the might left in her she raised her hand, placing it on Glainese's chest to stop her from moving much closer.

Glainese looked at the hand pressed at her chest. She picked it slowly, caressed it and traced those long, lean fingers down to every tips. Rhiza felt electrified. Its like a paint brush running along her skin that it tickles her. She was melting like butter. Her mind was telling her to pull it away, but her heart was making her not to listen to her mind.

Slowly, her hand in the hands of Glainese rose... Her breathing went faster, as if having an asthma attack.... Then it suddenly stopped when Glainese kissed it. Tenderly. Sweet. Warm. Different. She never felt that way with Jay.

Glainese's hold in her hand became tighter. It sends the message of being needed. Wanted. The woman placed her hand on her chest. She felt her heart beat that melted her more.

Glainese looked up in to that hazel brown eyes. Trying to figure out how this service crew girl is magnetizing her. She has taste in girls and women. She has class and doesn't go with lower class.

Her hand brushed the hanging hair on Rhiza's forehead, placing it on the back off her ears, then clasped her face.

***No no no no...*** Rhiza's mind spoke as Glainese came closer and closer, having their noses touched.

Glainese gently rose to kiss her forehead, followed to each of Rhiza's eyes, to both of her cheeks, her jaws, then her chin, as if trying to avoid her lips.

***Ano bang ginagawa niya? Hahalikan ba niya lips ko or what?*** words came to Rhiza's mind, feeling anxious of how Glainese's lips feel if it touches hers.

After kissing her chin, Glainese again looked at Rhiza's eyes. Her lips creased into a playful grin as she again about to move closer.

***Oh my god! Eto na, eto na, eto na!!!*** Rhiza cannot comprehend what she should feel. Feeling nervous for her first girl kiss. Should she push her away? Should she pull her closer to have that kiss to end her curiosity? Or stand up and run away? Though deep inside her she wants to know something. Something unknown to her. Its tempting her to taste a new flavor.

But none of those plans were executed. Before she thought of another plan, it happened.

Its new.

Its hot.

Its burning.

Its sweet.

Its luscious.

Its... Its....

This new sensation is drowning her to the depth of whatever she cannot come up with.

She's loosing her breath. Loosing her sanity. Loosing her self.

The heat rises its temperature when something was added to the kiss. Conquering her closed lips. Prying it open. Its wet. Aggressive. Making her lose her reserve.

And that sound of Glainese broke her self consciousness as she sip the nectar of her mouth. The worst part was when Glainese explored, Rhiza was completely under her spell. Her own lock was opened, making Glainese the vanquisher of her innocence.

She felt her conqueror's hand slipped through her shirt, unhooking her bra. It made her flinch as the warm fingers traced the small of her back, pushing her work uniform up, undressing her. She has no power to stop Glainese. She was under her power. And when her shirt and bra was no longer a hindrance, she felt Glainese's weight pushing her lower... Lower... Much lower until her back landed the soft surface of the back, taking the shape of her naked upper body without breaking their kiss.

Glainese became more vigorous when she felt how soft and delectable the woman is under her that she can no longer contain her self. Her free hand grope on the full bump under her, making Rhiza broke their kiss and gasped for air.

"Shhhh.... Relax.... Don't move..." she whispered, making Rhiza adhere.

Glainese knew that she can now do whatever she want on the girl she's with in her bedroom.

----------

sorry for the late update.....

thanks for reading...