The Unconditional Test

Michael had left a few hours ago. Jade and Althea was left sitting together on the floating cloud that looks like a cotton candy.

The voice of Michael echoing in Jade's mind. They were both willing, but she is afraid for Althea. Her heart is willing but a wee bit weak. Weak when it come to seeing someone in misery.

She saw Althea alone one day. Sitting on top of a floating cloud above her. 

"Can I know what's in my angel's thoughts?" Jade asked.

Althea looked at her with sad eyes. "Should we?"

"Should we what?"

"What Michael said,"

"Do you love me?"

"Yes, I do,"

"Do you regret loving me?"

"No!" Althea answer with no seconds to spare. 

"Then you should know the answer to your own question,"

"Can we win it?"

Jade float facing Althea and took her hand, bringing them to her lips.

"Remember when I snatched you away?" Althea nodded. " I was still a devil back then. That time I had decided. I will face any circumstances of my actions because i love you," she kissed Althea's hands tenderly. 

The kiss, even it only landed on Althea's hands sends comfort in her scared and nervous heart. She knows that that test will not be as easy as it sounds. They will loose their angelic powers, and worse..... They will loose what they treasure for each other. Everything will lay on chances... Faith.... and Love....

----------

sending closed.....

Dorcha Luna c",) <3