Waking Up

Someone kept on knocking outside the comfort room, but the two were still frozen stiff. Trying to read what in each others mind.They were clueless. Dumbfounded by what they were doing. But inside their mind they were contacting... Connecting... There was something in them not human. 

"I...." Glainese dared to speak but something was blocking her throat. She wanted to lift her hand if the person standing infront of her was real. 

Rhiza was just standing. She was deeply at awe with the vision her eyes saw earlier.

It was like a throwback of their lives. Not 10mins ago, Glainese was a picture of a divine deity. Clothed with a free flowing white gown, a shining circle above her head. Something blurry on her back that somehow looked like wings.... Angel wings. And when someone knocked on the door, the light burst along with feathers scattered on the floor, and yet none of them break the ice.

----------

***What the hell was that that I just saw?*** Glainese has her mind boggled. 

Rhiza is now different in her eyes with the effect of feathers falling. She looks like an angel in every corners and sides of her form. Her hair falls from her shoulders, blushing pink cheeks and cherry lips. Eyes of almond shines like diamond. 

Glainese's knees weakens. She wanted to fall down as if trying to worship the beauty infront of her. Unknowingly, tears fall down from her eyes. The angel facing her raised her hand, wiping that water off her face with her thumb. That touch was divine, like a cotton drying her tears. 

***Don't cry, I'm here. Come. I'm waiting. I'm awake now. Althea, please awaken....***

She cannot fully understand what the girl was saying, asking her to awaken when she is fully awake. Why does she waits for her? And who is Althea? She wanted to ask all those questions, but she cannot dare herself to ask. All her focus was on the eyes of the person she thought she knew. 

The girl took her hand, she just follow the movements with her eyes. Open palm, the girl, who is in the body of Rhiza, placed it on her cheeks. The girl's eyes were closed, savoring the warm feeling of Glainese's open hand. 

***How I missed you so much. Come back now, please,***  she said with her thoughts.

Glainese's face changed from amazed to confused. Nothing was coming back to her, whatever the divine being has been saying.

The door clicked, having it opened by force. 

"Mam, okay lang po ba kayo?" a man came in.

Rhiza suddenly fell towards Glainese. All her weight fell to her arms.

"What happened?" Jay came rushing in in the girls comfort room. The girl who served them, Patty called for him waiting outside his car.

"I... I don't know," Glainese was unsure of what to tell. She can't just say that Rhiza turned into something not human.

Jay went in, squeezing himself on that small cubicle where the two women are, trying to take his girlfriend. Rhiza's temperature was cold, similar to a corpse.

"My god, we have to bring her to the closest hospital. 

The nearest hospital was the Unihealth-Paranaque Hospital & Medical Center that only took them 10 minutes drive via Filipinas Avenue. Jay has Rhiza in his car while Glainese followed. 

As soon as they halt, Jay came out of his side of the car, turned to Rhiza's side and took her carefully out. 

"Help!" he shouted as Glainese appeared behind him.