The Sacrifice

Jade and Althea spent the evening in finishing the spectacular light show wrapped in each other's arms. Their joy and happiness were immeasurable. Even beyond heaven and hell. Althea enjoys the presentation, Jade on the other hand enjoys the warm skin directly link unto her skin.

Jade felt Althea's head lean on her shoulder.

"Althea, are you okay?" she whispered in her ears.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm alright. Maybe a little tired,"

"We better head home,"

Althea turn around and wrapped her arms around Jade's neck. 

Jade knew what she has to do. She bent down, placing her left arm at the back of Althea's knees and the right arm on her neck. She lifted Althea like the weight doesn't matter. She cradled the angel like a baby, like a feather.

As soon as she felt that Althea was pulling the Zs, she extend her wings when they reach the shore. Her strong devil wings lifted both of their weights back to San Vangenza.

----------

In the Isla San Vangenza, the Legion is preparing for the arrival of the couple as ordered by the other devil whom they gave their allegiance. They knew that they were all powerless against Jade, however they knew her weakness..... Althea....

***They are heeeeeere...*** the Legion said.

Jade landed silently, avoiding even the slightest noise her feet will make upon touching the ground. She looked at Althea, but she was sound asleep.

 The surroundings of the island went back to its original structure. 

"Althea, sweetheart wake up. Its time...," she kissed Althea's forehead.

Althea's eyes flicker multiple times, making her vision adjust to the dimness that surrounds them. Jade set her on her feet. She was expecting Althea to ask questions of where they are, or what was happening, of who she really is, but she was silent. Not even looking around. She was just standing beside her, waiting for her to speak.

Jade felt a sudden fear of Althea's silence. 

"Althea...," she started that made the angel looked directly in her eyes. 

Those eyes that almost completely overcome the darkness in her being. Still the angel has no word to utter. Jade was about to speak again when....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Legion surrounded them, taking Althea away distancing her from Jade, while some build a wall between them.

Althea extended her arm, forcing to reach Jade for help as the Legion pulling her away.

"ALTHEEEEEEAAAA!!!!" Jade ran after her but the Legion standing in her way were sturdy and can't be moved no matter how hard she try to shove and push her way to break them apart. Even using her power.