Light vs Dark

"As if you both can get away," David appeared at the door where they came in. Behind him were his own minions where every heads emits fire.

Jade pushed Althea protectively behind her. 

"You gotta pass right through me before you get to her," Jade said, extending her unharmed arm towards David.

"Is that a threat? Or a joke? Wait, wait, wait.... I'm confused... But I got a good one for you..... Satan wants your girlfriend for a bride... How's that?" David burst into an evil laugh that made Jade boil with anger.

Althea held her tight when she felt that Jade was about to charge at the mocking demon.

"I'll be okay. I have to get you out of here," Jade assured.

"I know. But have a little faith in me,"

Jade was stunned by the words Althea let go. 

Althea walked, placing herself between Jade and David who was slowly approaching. 

She extend her arms and looked up. "I will not fear evil because You are with me, my God, my strength, my powerful Lord, Lord of peace, Father of all ages. Yes, Lord our God, be merciful to us, Your image, and save your servant . . . from every threat or harm from the evil one,"

Althea's halo appeared above her head, shining even brighter than before. Her wings expanded behind her, every gold tip of every feathers were like the sun's ray blinding all of the demons except Jade who was watching stiff.

David was shielding his eyes as he stepped back away from Althea. Each demons were petrified. Disintegrated one after another. When David saw with his own eyes the disappearance of his minions, he escaped.

Althea turn to face the surprised Jade. Her mouth agape, mind full of questions but afraid to ask. 

"Come," Althea extended her arm as an invitation for Jade to approach.

Jade was mesmerized by the black orbs looking straight at her. Piercing her every fiber. Unaware, her feet started to walk... One foot after another, walking like a baby balancing her every step. 

The tips of their fingers touch and Jade felt electrocuted that she pulled back, but Althea took a step forward reaching her hand, pulled her into a tight embrace. In a snap of a finger, they vanished.

----------

Althea brought the hurt Jade in a secluded small island in the Bermuda.

"How...." Jade finally overcome her fear to speak to the angel but Althea broke her off.

"How I knew who  we are?"

Jade nodded.

"It all came back to me when you told me not to look up. When you embraced me, I felt you heart thumped against my chest. It thawed that ice that froze my heart, then I knew," she touched every wound David and Wila made on her body. Her wounds will heal on their own but since it was made by a demon like her, it will take time.

Every scars Althea contact fades and Jade regained every bits of her strength.

"You are helping a demon," Jade warned.

"You are loving an angel created by you creator's foe,"

"Touche to that. Thank you for healing me,"

Althea giggled.

"What's funny?"

"Its not everyday I hear devils know how to sincerely appreciate. Its cute,"

Jade scuffed being treated the way she was not used to, though she blushed. Althea lovingly stroke her cheeks.

"Can I ask you something?" Jade questioned and received a smile on the angel's face.