Envy and Gluttony

Patty had left almost an hour ago and Glainese has not moved from the couch since then. Images of last night's event. All those times, it was Rhiza that was in her mind. Her face, a picture of such ecstasy that pushes her libido above her limit. Her sighs and wail is melody to her that repeats over and over. How Patty makes her sound was nothing compared to Rhiza's. 

She wants Rhiza again. Devour her. Dive deep into her moist core. She wants her all to herself. 

Glainese's heart beats in an immeasurable rate. Her blood boils of lust towards the girl she had for one night. Then, uncontrollably, scenes entered her mind. Her teeth clenched, hands into fist. Her whole body shook as the appearance of Jay, naked...

Eyes smoldering with sexual hunger...

Lips formed into a grin with burning desire...

Her throbbing womanhood between his legs...

From the floor, she took the fallen tequila bottle and gulped the remaining contents as if she's drinking water. She threw the empty bottle, almost hitting her flat screen tv, shattering it to pieces.

----------

Rhiza arrived home an hour ago, but she was still fully awake. Jay was able to vouch her to her mother for coming home late. He almost told her what happened but she was able to stop him by grabbing his arm.

What had happened in her, somewhat, dream kept on replaying in her mind. She remembers now. Of what she was set to do. Of who she was and why she was here... Why she and her lady boss are here. Sally told her that their humanity weakens them and that she has to save Glainese, or rather Althea from destroying herself by doing the 7 deadly sin and become a demon. She remembered how Satan captured them. Tortured her and forcing Althea to eat the fruits of hell.

No.. She can't let that happen again. This is their test. This is to prove how strong they are. Of their love. Of their faith to their Father...

Before Jay left, he once again asked her to leave her work in Matsuri. She will not let him manipulate her. All her life of incompleteness, she thought that Jay was the one for her. They have been together for almost 3 years. He has kissed her more than once, but the way Althea kissed her before when they were still angels can never be replaced.

2hrs before she has to get up and prepare for work, she still can't sleep. Their lives as angels kept her mind busy remembering who they were back then.

She remembered the feeling her wings extended. Flying across the skies, going through clouds. Conquering the wind as a sign of freedom. Reminiscing how happy she and Althea were as the latter chase her and faking that she lost consciousness just to catch her.

*** "You caught me when I fell inlove with you. I fell back to hell but you caught me again, and now is the third,"***  she said when Althea caught her.

Her cellphone alarmed with a rooster sound.  2hrs has passed without her noticing it.  She wanted to linger more on their memories but she has to go to work.  She has to see Althea,  or Glainese and wake her up to who she really is. That is her motivation.

"O anak, nakatulog ka ba?" her mom asked with her haid covered with multi colored hair rollers, neatly placing floral designed plates she rarely use.

"Nakatulog naman po ako," she lied, her eyes on the table, wondering. "May okasyon po ba? Nakalabas ang mga yayamanin mong plato,"

"Wala naman. May bibisita lang ngayong umaga," she said as she placed scrambled eggs, hotdogs, hot pandesal and sliced cheese on the center of the table.

"Bisita? Ang aga naman. At mukhang importante ang bisita na yan. Pinaghandaan pa talaga ang almusal,"

"Importante naman talaga ah. Importante para sa'yo at sa atin,"