Glainese, Are You Crazy Inlove?

(play the youtube for more tingling feelings *wink*)

The whole room was on fire. The a/c no longer can extinguish the flame consuming both bodies. 

Glainese's phone rang in the tune of Rihanna's version of Crazy in Love but it didn't bother her. The slow music and tempting melody of the song sets them more on fire. Both of them, but more on Glainese, let themselves to be submerged to their bodies desire. As for Rhiza, dhe no longer know who she was. She let herself to be washed by the waves of her new craving.

Every move that Glainese makes, Rhiza's body dig more on the soft bed. Her body arched and bends. Her voice aired. High pitched. Whispered. Panting. Shouting. Eyes wide open everytime Glainese touched or reached corners of her body that made her mind blown away with ecstasy. She can feel her sweat coming out of her skin and the coldness of the air-conditioning no longer has no longer effects her. Bit by bit she's like a candle. melting under its flame.

Glainese was taking her time. She touch, she moves, she slide slow. Savouring the taste of her skin. Feeling how smooth and silky the woman's skin under her. She's different from the women she had physically in-connected with. She's so innocent. Supple. Not fighting back. 

She felt its time for her to give Rhiza the surprise of her life. Drifting her free hand from Rhiza's bumps down to the stomach, she unbutton her pants easily, pushing it down, hooking her fingers to drag the other unwanted piece of fabric that covers what Glainese wants to seize. When she can no longer push the coverings, she glided lower, following the direction of her fingers with her lips. 

Rhiza's arms stretched, groping... Searching for something to grab on when she felt hot air blowing on the naked convex of her womanhood. She heard a gentle thud on the floor. The sound of her pants thrown on the floor. But what made her legs stiff was the sound of Glainese's lips sucking her groins. The sound of every licks and sucks were cutting her breathing short. Brief. Simple..... But... Fast... Quick... Rapid... Swift... And nervous... Nervous and scared of the outcome of letting her self indulge. But its too late for her to back out.

Glainese felt Rhiza's tension. She ran her hands on both of her legs to soften her. From her thighs down to her knees. Up and down. Up and down until she felt that she's at ease and the phase of her breathing is normal. As her lips were busy kissing each side of the groins, she placed her palms on the inner side of her thighs, pushing them apart. Slow... As slow as she can... Until she was able to make a space in between that's enough to place her face infront of that delectable part she's been wanting to taste. 

In the dimness of the side lamp, it was ample for her to see how Rhiza's wetness glitter. The scent was all woman that it dried her throat. The kind of dryness that will need so much water to quench, and she intends to consume Rhiza's juice to satisfy her.

----------

gonna hold the story on that pose.....

hehehehehe.....

----------