I Know You

Katrina, standing like a statue on the wide-opened door. Her hand bag securely in her hand dropped like a hot potato. Glainese had her head tilted sideways, lips directly infront of the lips opposite to hers. Her eyes fixed on the petrified Katrina...

Creased...

Taunting...

Mocking...

Playing...

Rhiza was still... A picture of solid statue standing infront of Glainese.

In a daze...

Unaware of what was about to come...

A slight peck on the lips awakened Katrina's senses. From petrified... To furious...

Katrina dashed.. Like an eagle about to attack its prey. Glainese pulled Rhiza, placing her protectively behind her, stretching her arm to stop Katrina from reaching her.

Strands of hair was caught in between Katrina's fingers, pulling it from Rhiza's scalp who knocked out cold by that simple peck on her lips. Her weight caged in the arms of her lady boss.

"Anong ginagawa ninyo ha?!?!?!" Katrina asked with fire in her eyes.

Two of the cooks came rushing inside the office when they heard Katrina shouting furiously. Surprised to see Rhiza paralyzed and supported by the resto owner.

"Mam, ano pong nagyari?" Tommy asked, the head chef.

"Just pull her out of here," Glainese commanded that the two quickly obeyed, pulling Katrina that, with all her might shoving the hands that grabbed her.

"Bitiwan nyo nga ako. Puro mga mantika yang mga kamay ninyo. Nakakadiri!" she motioned her hands on the spot where the cooks held her, but they placed themselves between their boss and the woman in rage.

"Keep that attitude Kat, I will be the one to throw you out. And believe me, it will be ugly," Glainese looked at her with hatred.

Katrina was stunned by the way Glainese spoke to her. cold arrow shot directly through her geartm shattering to million pieces. It has never been that Glainese looked at her in such stare. Like a tigress protecting her cubs.

"Miss Katrina, mas mabuti pong umalis po muna kayo," it was the assistant chef Paul said this time.

All that rage centered inside Katrina. Contained in that small part of her brain, trying to process what she had just witnessed. Like a robot, Katrina turn around facing the opposite side towards the door she came through followed by the two employees and then closed it.

Glainese, with all her might, carried Rhiza to the couch near the door.

***Such an angel***

She was a bit confused but any word of endearment was never in her vocabulary. Vision of endless bright white before her eyes. Divine melody clung in her ears but they were alone in that closed room.

***Lock your door... Devour her... Go ahead... She's unconcious... Take her... Remember that night? Do it again... She cannot resist... You cannot refuse your earthly desire...***

A voice teasing her. Overpowering her humanity. The memory of last night was playing in her mind like a high definition movie. The moans and groans booming on every four corners of the office. Her throat started to dry as her eyes take its course, feasting on Rhiza's motionless body laid on the couch. Her peaceful face a sign of her vulnerability.

***You are all alone with her... Take her... You know you want it...***

Glainese's right hand moved. Shaking as it reaches her employee's face. Tracing the line of her jaw, making a line down to her luscious neck. She was like a vampire, tempted to take a bite of her prey. She let go of a deep sigh, as her desire kept on building like a skyscraper. As it goes high, so is her lust. Her hand descended, prying to open couple buttons of Rhiza's uniform.