Maybe? CH.7

We got to my house and found my mom parading around the house in boy shorts and a hoodie blasting z100 and literally not missing a beat to any song. It was hilarious. "I ordered take out!" she said pausing for a moment before going back to whatever she was doing. Frankie and I looked to each other before laughing. We shook our heads and made our way to my room. Frankie took a shower while I walked into my closet looking for an outfit for her date tomorrow. I ended up picking out a basic crop top from Topshop in a mint green color, some vintage Levi high rise shorts, brown botties, rose gold stacking bracelets, and some gold twist earrings. "I'm out hoe! I need clothes please!" I heard Frankie whine. I shook my head laughing and got some panties and some old dance competition shirt and a pair of sweats and walked to my bathroom opening the door a bit handing them to her. She thanked me and closed the door again.

She eventually came out after I turned on the blow drier for her and began to heat up my curling wand. "Okay, dry your hair while I shower and when I come out I'll curl it for you. "Alright, thanks Ry" She smiled flicking the drier on full blast getting to work. 

-

"Niall texted you. He wants to know if you can buy him some socks and boxers and bring them to the show tomorrow." She giggled while reading the text. I rolled my eyes, "Tell him yeah ask him where he wants them from." I told her while throwing my hair ontop of my head into a bun before I walked over to my vanity and wiped the excess make-up off my face using make-up remover. "He says any kind of socks in white size 10 and any kind of boxer briefs." She told me before placing my phone back onto the table and wrapping up the blow drier. I nodded my head acknowledging that I heard her. 

---

Calum POV

"Just text her, she's into you obviously. " Michael rolled his eyes as he walked across the bus into the back lounge. Sometimes I felt like hitting him in the head. He was such a smart ass and it made me angry. But I did decide to text her.

To Riley- Hey! want to hang out with me before the show tomorrow? :)

From Riley- Hi Cal! :) ya sure idk what time i'm getting there tho so i'll just look 4 u :)

To Riley- alright x

RILEY POV

I was curling Frankie's hair when I got a text from Calum asking me to hang out with him tomorrow before the concert, obviously I was all for it... Why wouldn't I be? "You guys are gonna end up dating by the time California comes around... I'm calling it right now." Frankie said shrugging her shoulders. "Oi! Don't move your head I'll burn you" I told her cautiously.  "Right, my bad but as I was saying I ship it." she giggled. "You're a freak" I told her rolling my eyes even though she couldn't see me.