Maybe? CH.6

We sat backstage drinking our slurpees and eatting chips and talking shit for a while more until the boys had to get ready for the show. Frankie and I decided just to go out and chill in the back of the arena where the sound and light booth was. We were currently searching twitter for someone to give her concert ticket to and we eventually found someone and told her to meet us in the back of the arena. She was a young girl maybe 13 with orange hair, freckles and glasses she looked sweet. We took her in through the back and got her into the venue we handed her the ticket and said goodbye after she cried and thanked us at least fifty times. Frankie and I giggled and linked arms walking back to the booth taking a seat and talking crap until 5SOS came on.

"So, you and Calum" Frankie brought up looking over at me raising an eyebrow. "Oh my gosh!" I groaned throwing my head back. 

The boys were singing their last song 'Try Hard' at the moment and then they would be coming to sit with us so it's better we get this over with now than later. "I mean it's obvious, you were cuddled into him today and I heard you talking to him about your dad... You don't talk about your dad with anyone Ry. " She said shrugging. "I've known him for like day, yeah he's sweet and he's cute but I don't know if I can deal with dating someone who lives on the other side of the world and tours and has girls wanting to pull him every direction possible." I admitted before applauding the boys as they got off the stage finishing their set. The arena lights came on and music began to play keeping the audience busy. "Yeah, but it's not like you wouldn't be able to travel out every once in a while to visit him, besides we're gonna be seniors this year you're nearly done with school." "Okay but still, we don't even know if he likes me and even if he did we've known each other for a day let's give it some time. Yeah?" I sighed. She looked over at me and shook her head sucking in a breath, "It's kind of clear as day that he's into you, Riley. But whatever you say" She shook her head again and pulled her phone from her back pocket.

---

"Did you like our set?" Michael asked approaching us. There were a few screams from the fans who noticed the boys walking in, they just smiled and waved. "Yeah it was really good!" Frankie smiled nodding her head still with her phone in her hands. I looked over a bit and saw she was texting her ex Cameron. I smirked. "Hmm Cameron." I teased poking her side. She smiled and looked to me, "Yeah me and him are kind of talking again..." she blushed. I nodded my head. 

Calum sat beside me wrapping his arm around my shoulders pulling me in to him. I blushed as Luke smirked and called out "cuties!" throwing his wrist forward rapidly blinking his eyes. I laughed and remembered what Frankie and I had previously talked about so I wrapped my arm around his waist and leaned into his chest. "Are you riding the bus to Jersey with Niall?" Calum asked. Everyone was in their own conversation as we waited for the show to start. "No, I don't think so. I think my mom is going so we're driving together." I explained. "You said you were going to California shows but in between California is vegas you're going right?" he smiled. "Hell yeah I am. Even though I can't go to the casinos but I have my ways to get alcohol" I smirked. "Oh so we're dealing with a bad ass eh?" He laughed looking up. "No, but I do happen to know someone who is 21 and legal in the US who goes by the name of Louis Tomlinson." I said pointing my finger at Calum. "Interesting we'll see how that goes for you." "We will indeed." I nodded my head.

Finally the lights went down and the intro video began making all the fangirls including Frankie shriek a little bit. We all looked over at her and just laughed. "Fuck you guys!" she chuckled focusing her attention on the stage. 

---

We walked back stage after the boys introduced, What Makes You Beautiful. Which was their last song. Frankie and I decided to head to my house so we said goodbye to the 5SOS boys and I left a note for Niall on his bunk in the bus. 

--

"Can I crash at your house? My mom is asleep and she is my only way in." Frankie asked looking over to me from the passenger seat. "Yeah, sure. But I'm leaving early tomorrow to Jersey." I told her putting on my blinker turning out into the parking lot and making my way out. "That's fine, I'll leave when you do, I have a date with Cam." She said shrugging and moving a strand of hair from her face. "Speaking of that, can you do my hair tonight?" She added on. "Yeah why not. When we get to my house just use my bathroom and then I'll do it for you." I nodded my head before plugging my phone into the AUX trying to keep an eye on the road at the same time.