Maybe? Ch.8

I finished Frankie's hair in about 30 minutes. "Alright, I'm gonna sleep I'm dead!" I whined putting my phone to charge and climbing onto the left side of my bed leaving the right side for Frankie. "Goodnight hoe." She smiled at me before texting away on her phone. "Night, bitch." I smiled back to her before laying down and closing my eyes.

---

"I'm leaving, Riley. I love you" I heard Frankie say. I looked at the clock. "Woman, it's like 5:30 am why are you even functioning." I complained rolling around. "Because, my mom called me. I have to baby sit Ryan until noon" She sighed shrugging her shoulders. "Okay, tell Ryan I love him." I chuckled before waving her off and turning onto my side. "I'm taking the outfit you laid out" She told me before leaving my room. 

Ryan, was Frankie's younger brother. He was 12 so I don't really understand why she still had to watch over him during the day but Frankie's mom was pretty protective and I guess my mom was like that with me also, so I kind of understood but I never had anyone to look over. I was an only child and all of cousins lived in Ireland or California. I was basically alone with my mom here in New York. The closest thing we had to family here on the daily was my moms best friend Nancy. She lived on the floor below us with her son and daughter. Her husband also passed away in the force so that's kind of how her and my mom met. My dad and her husband were good friends and died during the same battle. I think the loss kind of brought them closer to each other in a way. Her two kids were away at summer camp but would be coming back soon. They were twins, both 14. Grace and Ricky were their names. 

-

"Ry, wake up. We have a long drive and Frankie tells me you have a date with Calum" my mom laughed opening my door and turning on my lights. I groaned, "I don't have a date with him! he asked me to hang out" I got out from under my sheets and made my way to my bathroom to shower and get ready. It was only 7am why is she in such a rush? East Rutherford is like 30 minutes away. I decided to go to the arena in sloppy clothes and I would change later on for when I went out to watch the concert. 

After my shower I put on my 'Take Me To Paris' wildfox beach sweater some denim shorts , vans and my glasses because I didn't want to put in contacts today. 

 ---

"Niall asked me to stop and buy him some boxers and socks so I guess go to the mall and we'll buy him some" I told her as we walked to my car. "I thought you were driving?" She asked me looking up from her phone. "You picked up the keys first, I thought you were driving?" I asked her. "It's your car!" She whined handing me the keys. I shrugged my shoulders "Whatever..." We took the elevator to the parking garage and walked to our parking spots before finding my car and getting in. 

--

What kind of boxers do rich white boy band members where I thought to myself as I walked into the mall. My mom was sitting at the Starbucks drinking tea and eating a bagel while I went to get whatever it was I was buying for Niall. Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren. I thought to myself shaking my head at my stupidity. I found the Calvin Klein and walked in. I found the boxer briefs but then I realized I don't know what size he wears.

TO Niall Horan- What size boxerbriefs do u wear from Ck? lol

From Niall Horan- medium thank you Ry :) dont forget socks! love u

To Niall Horan- I'm sure u do... love u too Horan. We'll be there in a while :)

--

I picked out about 11 pairs of briefs before going to check out. The guy looked at me like I was crazy. "Not for me, my cousin." "You're buying boxers for your cousin?" "He's on tour and he needed boxers and he can't really get away with just strolling into a mall without like 10 men around him." Why does he even care. "Who's your cousin?" He asked as he bagged the items. "He's in One Direction. How much is it?" I asked him rudely he was pissing me off. "120." He sighed. I handed him my card and shook my head as I signed the receipt and took my copy leaving the store. 

I next found a polo and got him a couple of pairs from there along with a bunch of socks. I was going to leave but I got lured into Nordstrom and ended up doing a bit of shopping from the TopShop department and the BP Department. I have no shame. I also bought a few make-up items and some hair accessories before I made myself leave.

--

"Ready?" I asked my mom walking into the Starbucks and seeing her with a cup of ice chewing on a piece. "Waiting on you, love." She replied standing up. 

--

@Calum5SOS: @RileyDrew where u be homegirl

@RileyDrew: @Calum5SOS buying the superstar boxers and socks lol on the way now though

@Calum5SOS: @RileyDrew bring me candy i love you

@RileyDrew: @Calum5SOS ok Calum I'm driving now shhh

---

When I stopped for gas I picked up a drink and candy for the boys and of course, Calum. I walked back to the car to see my mom with her feet on my dash and her chair reclined. "Why are your feet on my dash!" I screamed. "Technically, it's my dash." She smiled to me. "no, no no no please no!" I complained pushing my feet down from her dashboard. "Oi! Relax, it was just a joke." She said giving me 'the look.'

---

"I'm here my loves!" I screamed dancing in wildly to the boys dressing room. "Ry!" I heard Niall scream. "My favorite Irish man!" I screamed back laughing.  "How are you not hot as hell in that jumper?" He asked me putting me down from the large hug he has just engulfed me in. "No I'm actually pretty comfortable." I shrugged before remembering all the shit I bought him. "Your boxers and socks, sir" I said handing him the two large bags. "Thanks!" he said holding up the bags. "I bought you guys candy and drinks too." I said dumping out the candies and putting out all the energy drinks. 

---