Maybe? Ch.15

The Oakland show was sick and we were now on the bus to Vegas. Luke was sleeping, Ashton was sitting in the passenger seat of the bus and Michael was eating. Calum and I were sitting in the back lounge on my laptop listening to music and surfing through twitter just talking shit.

"Calum, people call me Hayley but you can call me tonight" I read of a tweet to Calum giggling. "That was a good one" I laughed again. Calum looked over at me his face striaght before he broke into a smile, "what's wrong with you, babe?" He laughed a bit at me. "It was a good line. I think it's funny" I said still laughing. I calmed myself down and shook my head. 

@RileyDrew: Backstreet Boys and NSYNC jam session in the back of the bus with Cal oops

"I don't know but if you were my girl I would make so that we'd never be apart!" I sang along to the song I had just begun over exagerating my arm movements smiling wide loving life at the moment. "I'm gonna get a tattoo when we go to LA" Calum said turning his head to me. "You'll chicken out" I teased him laying my head on his shoulder still humming along to the song. "Will not!" He said deffensively. I giggled a bit, "Okay Cal" "I won't! Are you planning on getting another?" He asked referencing tattoos. "Nope, but maybe I'll do a new piercing. I want to get my tragus and then go all up my ear in studs" I said smiling. "No, don't do that!" He said closing my lap top and pulling me by my waist into him and letting us fall side ways so we were laying on the couch. "Why not?" I asked him pouting. "Because I think you're beautiful without them" He said smiling before grabing my face and kissing me. "But I want them" I whined. "So then start off with a few and then if you still want to go up all the way." He negotiated with me. "Ok, but only for you" I huffed laying my head onto his chest. "So what are the plans   for when you get to LA?" Calum asked me while he played with the back of my hair. "Well, I'm meeting with Katie, the lady who is gonna be my manager I'm signing a contract with her and then I was told yesterday I have a shoot with some online stores, and then I'm going to London for a day to do a shoot and then to Australia to do shoots for Cotton On" I explained to him. "Australia?" He asked smiling. I nodded my head, "yeah I'll be there just before you start the Take Me Home Tour over there" I said smiling. "Yeah!" I said excitedly kissing my cheek. "I, I love you. Riley" Calum said nervously. I smiled "I love you,Calum" I kissed his lips softly. 

---

Calums POV

Riley and I were laying on the couch in the back lounge on a long drive to Vegas. We were both in our pajamas and we were basically just relaxing not talking about anything just enjoying each others company. "I like it when you wear your glasses" I told her before I reached for the TV controller. "I don't" She sighed. "Why not? They look nice on you" "No i look stupid" she sighed fixing the thick frames she had  on. "Do you not like the style?" I asked her. "Of course I do I spent $450 on these they're Tom Ford I just wish I didn't have to wear them" She said shrugging a bit. "I like you in them" I told her moving a piece of her hair from her face. 

---

The next morning we woke up in Vegas. Riley was still asleep on my chest. I could hear Ashton and Luke going on about something in the bunks and Michael was probably still asleep. I decided to allow  Riley to stay asleep and just let her stay awake until she woke up. 

@Calum5SOS: goodmorning babes :)

I went through twitter on my phone following and replying and I blocked a couple of people who were sending hate to Riley. I know she gets it and she sees it but she just doesn't like to talk about it to me because she thinks it may get me upset at the fans, which is true but I just wish she would talk to me about it so she would know I'm here for her and I care about her so much. I love her... So much.

---

Riley woke up around 11:30 and we were in the bus parked outside of the hotel we would be staying in. There were a few girls outside singing and asking us to come out. Luke, Ashton, and Michael had already gone out and I said I would be out there in a little. Riley and I were getting ready. She ended up in a coral colored singlet, denim shorts, sperrys, a hat that said 'Lover' and some raybans. She had her hair the way I loved it naturally curly she was so beautiful. I watched her as she put on some make-up and sprayed perfume before picking up a brown leather bag and her phone. She smiled at me and took my hand "let's go!" She yelled excitedly leading us out of the bus. When she opened the door the screams became louder. She was timid around the fans so she just waved to people who said hello and gave hugs to girls who asked and I saw her take a few photos. I was taking photos and signing I loved meeting fans they were always so sweet in person. I looked over at Riley and admired her as she stood with Luke and a couple of fans laughing over whatever they were talking about. 

"Are you guys actually dating?" A girl asked me catching me off guard. I couldn't help but smile, "Yeah... We're dating" I nodded my head. "yeah we are." "That's so cute! I'm happy for you. Don't mind what the jealous people say" I looked over to the girl and hugged her "You're very sweet. Thank you" I stood around with the fans for a while until Liz came out and waved us into the hotel. We all said goodbye and I made my way to Riley wrapping my arm around her waist and kissing the top of her head as we walked in to the beautiful hotel we were booked in for the time we were in Vegas. "Holy shit!" Michael screamed looking around. Ashton shook his head in disbelief. Luke was just strolling around like it was typical and Riley gasped looking around us. I was in awe aswell, the hotel was sick. 

---

"To the pool!" Ashton yelled as soon as we got to our rooms which were connecting rooms. I was with Riley and Ashton in one, and Michael and Luke were next door. Luke threw open the connecting door. "Wow I was having a bit of seperation anxiety for a moment" He said sarcastically with a smirk on his face. "Shut up" Riley laughed shaking her head and throwing a pillow at him. She was digging in her suitcase for a bathing suit. 

Riley POV

I found my bikini and went into the bathroom to chage. It was a cheetah print bandeau top with mint green bottoms. I also pulled out some mesh soffe's and white flip flops. I through my hair up into a bun and kept my Ray Bans on my face. I decided I didn't need a shirt since I would be going straight into the pool. I came out of the bathroom to see that Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Michael were all already dressed and waiting on the bed for me. I rolled my eyes at their exagerated looks of impatience and took my phone and walked out of the room, with them following behind talking shit.

---

"Throw me in and I'll chop your balls off" I threatened Calum who was coming to me soaked. He shrugged his shoulders and picked me up running to the pool with me squirming in his arms until he jumped in. "I hate you" I groaned as soon as I came up from the water pushing my hair back and fixing my sunglasses. "no you don't, you love me" He smiled coming close to me. I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see. 

"The party is here!" I heard someone scream as they walked out. Calum and I looked over to see Niall coming in with Harry. We all made obnoxious noises while throwing our hands up. The people in the pool were a bit thrown off by 2/5 of the biggest boy band in the world walking in but luckily there were no screams. However, people were now realizing who Luke, Michael, Calum, and Ashton were so our relaxation day by the pool was no longer relaxed. I decided to get out and let the fans hang around them for a while.