Maybe? Ch.9

"You're not real!" Calum egged me on as I sat in front of three full bottles of red bull. "Watch me!" I called out before opening one and chugging moving onto the next and then the next one after that. "She's gonna pass out, this wasn't a good idea." Michael says trying to get me to stop from sucking the sugar from the bottom of the Sour Patch Kids bag. I laughed and threw all of the stuff out when I was done. "Holy shit. I'm dizzy." I laughed holding my temples. "Next time we'll just get you drugs." Ashton said shaking his head. "Aww, you would do that for me? Thanks Ash. I just want you to know I would buy for you too." I laughed and threw my arm around him sitting beside him and Calum on the couch. "Ohhhh Riley does drugs" Luke taunted from across the room. "I'm a teenage girl living in the middle of New York City with a mom who has loads of money. I'm not the most innocent thing you'll ever meet." I shrugged my shoulders admitting the truth. "The tattoos give you away" Michael added on. "Shut up Mike. You can barely see them" I stuck my tongue out to him. 

---

"Let's go chill yeah?" Calum asked. Our fun had died down and so did the rush I got from the energy drinks and sugar, I'm surprised I haven't crashed. "Yeah let's go" I smiled standing up from the beanbag I was sat on in the corner. A fan and given it to the boys earlier and it was pretty comfortable so I wasn't even going to question why she brought them a bean bag chair but you know, whatever makes them happy. "Do you want to go somewhere or do you just want to chill here at the venue?" I asked Calum. He looked over to me and took my hand in his, "Let's go out and do something yeah?" "Um sure, I'll just have to text my mom I think she went off somewhere with Lou." I shrugged taking my phone from my pocket with my free hand and sending her a text that I was leaving with Calum. Not that she would care much, her and Lou were basically best friends they could talk for days about whatever. 

--

"What is this place?" Calum asked as I pulled into a outside shopping mall. "Exactly what it looks like an outside mall. C'mon let's go." I said taking turning my car off and getting out waiting for him to close his door before I clicked the lock button. He waited for me to make my way to him and he took my hand again. 

"So when are we gonna be official?" Calum asked me out of the blue. "I mean, whatever floats your boat... Yeah?" I blushed shrugging my shoulders. It was quite an awkward subject but I really liked him and I'm more than willing to make whatever this was into something more official. "Well, then how about now? Be my girlfriend?" He asked with a smile on his face. "No." I joked before laughing and leaning in to kiss him. "I'm kidding, of course" I blushed. 

it's short I know but it's something :(