Maybe? Ch.16

I ended up taking Harry's headphones from where his pile of clothes was and I plugged them into my phone and put them in my ears letting the sound of The Cab take over. I could feel my skin getting hot but I didn't mind it felt nice.

I got a message from my mom saying that she had signed me up for online schooling and I should begin now so that I could finish school before winter when I would be leaving the country to do some photoshoots and acting auditions.

I texted her back a quick ok and then sat up a bit to look around. The boys were in the pool on each others shoulders and laughing about who knows what. I smiled, I loved seeing them happy.

---

"Hi babe" Calum said walking over to me while running a towel through his hair. "Hi" I smiled to him. He sat on the edge of the chair I was on. "Let's go do something just you and me?" He asked while scooting over to me wrapping his arms around my waist and laying his head to my chest. "Yeah, c'mon." I smiled getting up and taking his hands from my waist holding them in my hands. I put my shorts over my shoulder and took his hand again as we walked to our room to get ready to go do whatever we end up doing. 

I showered and changed into a button-down denim dress that had three quarter sleeves that were cuffed it was actually really cute, I also slipped on some strappy sandals, and black jewlery. I did my makeup and scrunched my hair then sprayed on some perfume. I walked out and once again Calum was already dressed. He had used Luke and Michael's shower to get ready. He was in jeans and a white t-shirt with vans. Typical Calum. I smiled at him and picked up my phone and wallet and waited for him to meet me by the door before I opened it and we led ourselves out.

---

Of course there were girls still outside the hotel so Calum stopped to take photos and then he and I began walking. 

We both got sucked into Urban Outfitters and ended up trying on and buying way too many clothes. "Babe, look at these glasses!" Calum called me over from where he was standing with a pair of dumb ass glasses on his face. "You look like a fool, Hood" I joked taking them from his face. I walked over to the polaroid cameras and thought about buying one and ended up convincing myself to, it would be fun . I could take a shitload of photos and then make scrapbooks and things it would be cute. I could also hang them in my apartment. I got a worker to come take it off the shelf as I picked out different films for it. I got colorful ones and also plain white ones. I bought plenty enough to last me until LA. I walked back to the cashier and paid for the camera and film. I had no idea where Calum was but he could wait until I was done. 

---

As soon as I bought the camera I opened it up and put film in it and walked to where Calum was looking at Vinyls. "Cal" I called him making him turn before I snapped a photo. I waited for it to come out and then allowed the photo to appear. I loved it. He was holding a Vinyl disk and looking over it was cute. I showed it to him before smiling and standing on my toes to kiss him. "I love you" I whispered. "I love you" He repeated pulling away smiling.

---

CALUM POV

Riley and I were back out of the store continuing walking the strip when she noticed the Louis Vuitton on the other side. "Pause, let's go in. I want to get a wallet. It's been like my dream and I've never had the balls to buy one but I'm in Vegas now. I'm doing it" She declared. "I'll buy it for you" I offered. "That defeats the purpose" She said shaking her head. I rolled my eyes at her but she couldn't see through the sunglasses I had covering my eyes. "I know you're rolling your eyes. Don't try me Calum Hood" She said cocking an eyebrow. The glasses she had on were light enough for me to see through them so I know she was staring straight at me. 

---

"The Alexandra Wallet, do you have it?" she asked smiling up at the man in a all black suit with his hair pushed back. He looks like a prick and I don't like the way he's looking at Riley so I took it upon myself to wrap my arm around her shoulders pulling her into me making him look to me and then back to her before his sly smirk went away. That's right you dickhead.

She got the wallet with the brown classic Louis Vuitton pattern on it and followed the man to where she would pay. It came out to nearly 800 dollars but she didn't even flinch. She pulled out her credit card and swiped it like it was nothing. I don't understand why she wouldn't let me pay for it. I'll get back at her for it. I will.

---

"What the fuck these bitches on" Calum screamed out the lyrics to The Weeknd song I had blasting in our room. "Watch your fucking language Calum" Michael screamed back obnoxiously making me laugh. We were waiting for Niall to come to our room so we could go out. It was around 8:30 and we all decided to go hang around the strip. I changed into something more night time friendly and did more make-up and fixed my hair a bit. I was in black and white striped pants, a black singlet and some black ankle booties. 

@RileyDrew: :) Vegas is sick!

"Can we attempt to get into a party or something tonight?" I whined walking around the room. "I'm down!" Ashton said jumping onto his bed. "Okay, well wherever you end up take me with you. I have a fake ID" I smiled pulling it out and flashing it. "What the fuck?" Calum asked standing up and taking it from my hands looking over it. "Why didn't you get me one?" He asked looking up. "I've had this thing for so long." I smirked slipping it back into my wallet. "Does it work?" Luke asked as he sat down on the couch in our room. I nodded my head. "I've gotten into bars and clubs and I've bough alcohol with it so yeah for the most part it does" I said smiling. I loved that thing.

---

All of us ended up at some club courtesy of the fact that we were with 1/5 of the biggest boy band in the world and at this point anything he says goes. The club was in its prime at the moment. I managed to get a 21 and over bracelet allowing me full access to the open bar. Cal, Mike, Luke, and Ash also managed and of course Niall managed. We were all a few drinks in and we were at the point that none of us actually cared what others thought so Michael, Ashton, Luke, and Niall made their way to the floor of the club to dance. Calum and I stayed in the VIP section we were sat in. 

 "You probably shouldn't have that fake ID, love" Calum said moving around a bit before reaching out to wrap his arms around me. I just stared at him, "I can have it if I want" I got a bit defensive. "I'm just saying it could get you into trouble, and you're associated with me and the boys and Niall and the rest of the boys and whatever you do reflects on the kind of people we are." He said. I felt a bit offended so I pushed him off of me and got up walking out of the club. Our hotel wasn't far so I decided to walk myself back I was sober enough.

---

I got back to the hotel and hopped into the shower. I spent a while in there making sure all the make up was wiped from my face and that I was cleaned and my hair was completely washed. It would make me feel better. I also decided to shave my legs. I hopped out and moustiourized and brushed my hair before putting it into a messy bun. I put on my glasses and got dressed into some leggings, slippers, and an Iron Maiden tank top. I picked up my lap top and sat on the bed and decided to go on twitter. 

There were plenty of pictures of me and Calum from earlier today walking the strip and in Urban Outfitters laughing and kissing. I was a bit upset at what he told me today but I think I was upset because I knew it was all true. I could no longer be the teenage girl I am out in public. I had a reputation to maintain and not only my reputation 9 other boys as well. I was connected to all of them and if I messed up they would be messed up too. It was hard. Being Niall's cousin was already hard but now I'm dating a band member with plenty of fans to go around, it's scary.