Maybe? Ch.13

Author's Note: Hi! Okay so I'm going to go ahead and skip to the day before Riley leaves for California to tour with Niall :) thank you to the people who keep up with this story ily. you all should share it and vote that would be great if you don't mind :) ok I'm gonna post the story now :D Also if you guys have any requests on what you would like to see happen feel free to tell me in the comments below :D

----

It was the day before I was leaving out to LA. I haven't seen Calum in a month but he and I made sure to text and call each other every day and when we could we would facetime or skype. I was now getting ready to leave for California. I was sticking to my original plans of touring the west coast with Niall and the boys before staying in LA. My mom decided to rent out or New York apartment when we leave and suprisingly we had lines of people wanting to rent so it wasn't too hard to pick people who seemed genuine. 

Frankie and my mom would be meeting me in LA once I arrived there with the boys. I was nearly done packing what I was going to need for the two weeks or so I would be living on the bus with the boys. My mom and Frankie would be bringing the rest of my wardrobe with them on the flight. The furniture was staying in the apartment since we were having renters. Our apartment in LA was fully furnished anyways. 

---

My alarm clock went off at 4am and it was really hard to not cry over the time. But, I dragged myself out of bed and to my shower to wake myself up.

When I was done showering I towel dried my hair before spraying anti-frizz hairspray and scrunching it a bit and then leaving it alone. I decided to go casual but warm because I know airports and planes tend to be freezing. I put on an over-sized grey hoodie, jean shorts, black keds, a maroonish colored beanie and stud earrings to fill up my piercings. I did my make-up with just eyeliner and mascara and some chapstick. I picked up my messanger bag I already had packed with on-plane essentials (magazines, water, candy, gum, i-pod, headphones, books, phone, chargers,camera, and tampons simply because you never know). My luggage was already waiting by my front door. I overlooked my room one more time, who knows when the next time I'll be back is?

---

"Bye Ry. I love you stay safe I'll see you soon. Call me when you land" My mom said kissing my forehead and hugging me tightly before letting me go. I walked through security. My luggage was already checked in so I no longer needed it. 

---

The flight was a good 8 hours before I finally landed in San Jose. I called my mom as I walked into the bathroom as soon as I got off the plane. I talked to her momentarily letting her know I landed and I was going to go get my luggage and then meet up with Calum, Niall, and whoever was driving us. 

"I'm here!" I screamed as soon as I saw Niall and Calum with cheesy arrival signs with my name written across it in boyish hand writing. "There she is!" Niall screamed throwing his arms around me hugging my tightly before letting go. "What kind of luggage do you have ry?" He asked while walking away. "It's white and it says 'Ry' on it in duct tape" I laughed while turning my attention to Calum hugging him tightly. He pulled away and kissed me lightly. "I missed you" I smiled up to him. "I missed you too"

Niall came back with my luggage and made it a mission to run my toe over with it. "thanks, Ni." I groaned taking the luggage from him. The three of us walked out to the awaiting cars but not before Niall and Calum were asked for hundreds of photos and bombarded by the paparazzi. I guess the security had been keeping them all away from us because they all came from nowhere and I did not expect this. Calum took limited photos because he was with me and tried his best to lead me to the large SUV even though I'm pretty sure he himself was not too used to this but I appreciated his efforts. Niall was behind us taking photos and signing for fans. He was sweet. 

--

"My favorite Irish is here!" Harry screamed running to me and scooping me up throwing me over his shoulder. I giggled holding onto his waist for life. "Oi! I thought I was your favorite,mate" Niall said acting hurt putting a hand over his heart. I laughed at him and strained my neck just to stick my tongue out at him. Harry finally set me down on the couch and I ended up beside Louis. "hi Lou. I missed you child" I grinned scruffing his already scruffy hair. "I missed you too Ry. We heard the good news by the way. Your moms not great with secrets we're happy for you!" He smiled putting his arm around my shoulder. "Of course... But thanks I'm really excited" I smiled. I got up from beside him and went off to find Liam, Zayn, Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum. Calum had disapeared when we got to the venue I think he had to go off to do something with the band.