Maybe? Ch.14

Authors Note: Fun Fact I'm not a Calum girl??? lol Idk but yeah new chapter :D sorry i'm slacking I go to school :p But yeah here it is please vote if you read! <3

----

I was venturing around by myself not really having a destination I was just looking for Zayn, Liam and the 5 Seconds Of Summer boys. "Ry!" I heard someone call from behind me. I turned around to see Ashton running towards me with his arms wide. I laughed and braced myself for the impact of his larger body. He lifted me off the grounf and hugged me tightly. "How have you been?" He asked a bit jumpy. "Ashton, we were on Skype with eachother like two days ago" I giggled nudging him a bit in the side. "yeah, but I haven't seen you in person since Toronto!" He said dragging out the 'o's. I shook my head a bit. "I'm great. I'm excited for the next week and a half" I smiled. "And then you're in LA to be the superstar you are!" He said excitedly throwing his hands up. "Why the hell are you so damn hyper? Calm down" I laughed as he and I walked along the hallway to wherever he was leading to. 

---

When Ashton and I got to their dressing room Calum was sleeping on the couch Liam and Zayn were playing some video games with Luke and Michael. "You found her!" Luke announced pausing the game to hug me. I said hi to the rest of the boys and went to where Calum was. I did my best to not wake him and lifted his head enough so I could sit down and then rested his head back down onto my lap. He buged a bit but for the most part was knocked out cold. 

---

The show came and went and we were on a bus on the way to the next stop. Which in this case was Oakland and then from Oakland we were going to Las Vegas.

I was on the bus with Niall and the rest of the 1D boys but tonight I had convinced Niall and security to let me go onto Calum's bus. 

I took  a shower at the venue so I was in my pajamas already which were an Obey sweatshirt and some Hollister grey shorts. I also had black bootie slippers on and my wet hair was in a bun ontop of my head. I was sat in the back lounge of the bus with the boys. Ashton was on Twitter, Luke was on his phone, and Calum and Michael were playing video games while I sat on my laptop surfing through whatever website I ended up on and doing a crap load of online shopping that I probably shouldn't be doing. 

@RileyDrew: San Diego was loud! So crazy to be doing this touring thing for a couple weeks 

@RileyDrew: Also going to be living in LA! This is crazy!

@RileyDrew: Vegas soon as well! May be underaged but that won't stop me from partying a bit :p

I decided to go to my mentions and see what was going on there I followed a couple of people and replied to questions and blocked the hate. It was a typical routine now, getting hate. It was pretty obvious that Calum and I had a thing going on and the fans didn't like it and it worried me to know that they may never apporove of us dating. However, there was a lot of love that was sent to me as well and people still asking for me to get Niall to follow them and now added to the list was Calum. I had plenty of people asking me to get Calum to follow them so I decided why not get them on my good side. I favorited the tweets of people asking for a Calum follow and took Calum's phone from him going onto his twitter app and going through my favorites following the people who wanted him to follow them. I smiled as I went back to look at their reactions. 

@Calum5sos: :)