Maybe? CH.19

Chula Vista was a great show nothing exciting happened though. We were officialy in LA and I was being dropped off at my new apartment where my mom and Frankie already were. Niall would also be staying in the apartment with us 3. I had 4 rooms so it wouldn't be a problem. I said bye to the boys for now even though we would all be seeing each other soon. 

I had a meeting with Katie so I decided to take a shower and get ready. To my luck my mom and Frankie were the sweetest people ever and had already set up my room nicely. My walls were a deep red with white christmas lights hanging all around the top of my roof. Above my bed was a string with clips which Frankie told me was for my polaroids. I was so excited I took them out of my luggage and hung up all the photos I had taken so far. Some of the boys performing, there was one of Harry and me doing a yoga pose infront of a funny statue we had found yesterday, there was one of Calum and me making monkey faces, another of me on Niall's shoulders flexing, Louis and I playing soccer, Liam and me standing on our heads, Zayn and me laughing, I had plenty of Ashton and I taking stupid selfies with the camera, Luke and me passed out after a show on the bus, Michael and me playing video games, and my favorite was the one I had of Calum kissing my cheek and me laughing it was kind of off guard but it came out cute. I finished hanging up what I had and I had spots left, hopefully I can fill them soon. I had a nice flat screen in my room and a mac desktop along with my macbook bro, my comforter was just a plain white and the same with my pillows except for the small decorative pillows which were red. I had some framed covers of Vogue and Elle and of course a One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer poster were framed beside each other. I had a full length mirror and a old fashioned vanity. It was all so perfect and cute and classy I was in love.

I finally got to what I needed to do, which was a shower. It was pretty quick because it was only mid day and I know I will end up taking at least 2 more showers today. I brushed my teetch and blow dried my hair before curling it. I put on some foundation, eye liner, mascara, and lipstick. I made my way to my drawers and pulled out a bra and some panties and then I searched for where Frankie and my mom decided to put my shorts I found my favorite high waisted ones and slipped them on, next finding a cropped black tank top I put that on and then over it I put on a cable knit cardigan with some cream sperry's and my gold Michael Kors, gold hoops, and some black and gold Amozonian bracelet. I flipped my hair and sprayed some perfume and put on deoderant and walked out of my room to see Niall fixing a beanie on his head, Frankie on her phone and my mom putting on shoes. "We're all going?" I asked. "Yep! Gonna go make some history together!" Niall said clapping his hands together. I laughed at him and shook my head. I was so excited.

The drive wasn't far and I was excited to see that my car had gotten here before me. My moms cars were here as well and so was Frankie's. We ended up in my moms escalade Niall in the front seat, my mom driving, and Frankie and I in the middle seats. The car ride was comfortable and we all basically talked about nothing just speaking shit.

---

 I walked into Katie's office which was located in a sky rise in the middle of downtown LA. It was all white and very classy and clean. She was a beautiful middle aged woman with short brown hair and bright green eyes she had a red streak that was swept across her forhead along with the rest of her bangs. She ran up to me and hugged me tightly and shook the rest of our hands "it's so nice to meet you Riley! I'm so excited to work with you I've already got people lining up as you know and as soon as you sign we'll be booking you your flight to London, and Australia for next month!" She rambled on while she lead us to the room I guess her personal desk was in. She had a beautiful view of LA and I couldn't help but take a photo of the flawless scenery. 

@RileyDrew: now that I'm signed I can officialy tweet this...

@RileyDrew: Happy to say I'm officially under management everyone follow my manager @KatieWhite :)

@NiallOfficial: Time for a celebration pint! Proud of Riley :)

@Calum5SOS: @RileyDrew couldn't be more proud babe i love you!

@Louis_Tomlinson: @RileyDrew Wooooo

@ZaynMalik: @RileyDrew yes Riley!

@Real_Liam_Payne: @RileyDrew there you go love!

@Harry_Styles: @RileyDrew I'm expecting to be invited to all of your private island shoots miss riley

I was grateful for all of the boys congratulating me and so i thanked all of them and then answered the text messages from Ashton, Luke and Michael saying congratulations. They were the best and sweetest friends ever and I was so happy I had them. 

We stayed in Katie's office for a while longer and I sat with her signing contracts for jobs that I was booking. I had a shoot tomorrow for Nasty Gal, then another with a website called net-a-porter, I also got asked to do a shoot with Brandy Melville, in a week I had  a shoot in London for TopShop and then in a month I would be flying to Australia to do things with Cotton On, inbetween I also had some auditions for roles in movies. I was really excited and all these big things just showed me how big Katie actually was in the industry. 

We left Katies office and made plans to meet her tomorrow for breakfast and then go to my shoot with Nasty Gal. 

---

Frankie, Niall and I got into my car when we got back to my apartment building and decided to go shopping.

We took a good 35 minute drive to Santa Monica Prominade or whatever it was called and we strolled around going in and out of stores and buying whatever caught our eye basically. I also decided to go into the Brandy Melville that was here and introduce myself to the manager and tell her I was the newest model for the store. She was an older lady but she had style and she looked sweet. 

To our luck people weren't noticing Niall and if they were they weren't saying anything about it. He had on a plain white t-shirt , jeans, some supras, and a hat and glasses. People weren't paying much attention though. I also ended up buying plenty of clothes from Brandy Melville and some was given to me because she said that she already knew about me and was the one who puts outfits together to send to the warehouse I'll be shooting at.

---

Niall ended up calling Calum,Luke,Michael, and Ashton to meet us for lunch on the pier and we all decided to get passes to ride some rides also. 

"I'm here my love!" Calum screamed as soon as he saw me running and scooping me up throwing me over his shoulder. I screamed a bit and wrapped my arms around his waist tightly holding on for dear life. "Calum, please oh my gosh put me down" I was laughing but I really wanted him to put me down. He finally did and kissed me lightly.