Maybe? Ch.10

Calum and I ended up hanging around the outside mall for a while. It was around 12:30 now so we knew we had to get home but I ended up dragging him into a photobooth I spotted near a Johnny Rockets. "I like this border" Calum said picking a border with rubber ducks all over it. "You're kidding me" I laughed looking to him. "No I'm dead serious" He said attempting a straight face but failed. "Whatever makes you happy" I shrugged my shoulders clicking 'ok' on the screen so that the photos would begin to get taken. 

The photos came out adorable there were four different poses, one of me and Calum kissing, of course we had to take a stereotypical picture, on of us sticking out our tongues, the other was of Calum and I doing his infamous pouting face and the last one was of me laughing at him and him still doing his pouting face it was acutally really cute. We got two copies so Calum could keep one and I could have the other.

"Let's go get milkshakes" Calum said excitedly noticing the Johnny Rockets. I rolled my eyes and followed him into the building. 

We both ended up eating burgers and fries with milkshakes. Calum got noticed by about 2 girls and was asked for photos which he agreed to take as soon as he and I were finished eating. The fans were really sweet and respected his space and waited patiently for us to finish up. When we did he paid and walked over to the girls to take photos while I went to a waitress to ask to use her pen for a moment as I wrote on the back of the photo booth strip I had. I put the date of today and a small heart before smiling and handing it back to her. 

---

Calum and I were finally leaving back to the venue when the boys called asking where the hell he was. "Calum's in trouble!" I teased him as I turned up the radio and rolled the windows down all while turning out of the parking lot. "They'll get over it" he shrugged his shoulders before reaching over and taking my hand holding it in his as he hummed along to whatever it was playing on the radio.

---

When we got back to the arena Calum went straight to soundcheck and I went to go find my mom to ask her how her day has been so far with Lou. But when i got to her I saw she was still indeed with Lou. Lou and her were flipping through magazines and blasting Mcfly while Harry and Niall were messing about with Lux. Louis was asleep on a couch in the corner. Zayn was typing away on his phone and Liam was doing something on his laptop. "Happy family, hello" I greeted them as I walked into the oversized dressing room. "Well, well, well look at who decided to turn up" Zayn teased knowing exactly where I had been. I had seen Calum texting him while we were there. I blushed "yeah I decided it was time to come around." I joked back shrugging my shoulders. "Where were you?" Niall asked looking up from the childs game him Lux and Harry had looked so sucked into. "I went to some outdoor mall with Calum..." I admitted shrugging my shoulders. "Did anything happen at that outdoor mall, Riley?" Liam asked suddenly looking up from his laptop winking at me. "Am I missing something?" My mom asked closing the magazine she had been reading. "Riley has herself a boyfriend!" Harry cooed. I could feel my cheeks heating up even more than before. "I knew it was gonna happen" Lou said shrugging her shoulders as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "I'm with Lou, on this one. He never shuts up about you and you've known him for nearly a week. It quite cute actually" Zayn smiled.