Dreams and Dilemmas

Enjoy!

Ross' POV

Dream...

"Wow Laura, you look amazing." I said as she opened the door.

"You ready for a date?" She asked. I just stood on her doorstep gazing at her amazing body.

"I'll take that as a yes." She said causing me to look down and blush which caused her to start laughing. "You're so cute when you blush! Anyway, lets go!" She said as we began to walk to the beach for our perfect date.

-Page Break-

"Ross this truly was the perfect date!" Laura told me.

I smiled and said, "I think I could make it a bit more perfect." I said as an enormous grin appeared on her face and we both started leaning in. We were inches away from the perfect kiss, so close, so so clo-

End of Dream...

"ROSS!!! IT'S 8.40, YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I heard my mom, Stormie yell from downstairs. I just continued to lay in bed thinking about my dream in shock and pleasure. 'Ross! Stop It NOW!'

"ROSS!!!" My mom yelled but this time I actually jumped up sprinted to the bathroom, had a shower, got dressed, shoved some food into my mouth and ran outside to my co-star and best friend, Calum who was driving me to the set all in 10 minutes.

"Yes! New Record!" I yelled happily as I buckled up my seat belt and greeted Calum. He just gave me a weird look but I just shook my head to say 'Never mind' as he started to drive off.

Then I suddenly remembered every part of my dream. I then kinda brainstormed what had happened, what it meant and what would happen if I did tell her what I felt.

Ok, so 1) She could like me back and we could live happily ever after, unlikely.

2) We could date, break up and well hate each other forever, possible.

3) Or, She could say she doesn't like me and it will ruin our friendship, highly likely.

Then Calum spoke breaking me out of my thoughts, "Um buddy, are you ok?"

"Yes! Why wouldn't I be ok?!?! Haha." I said nervously.

"Uh, cause we got to the set 5 minutes ago and you're still gazing out of your window." Calum replied.

"Uh, I- I was just um, thinking about um- th- the band." I said REALLY nervously.

"Ok, whatever. C'mon were late!" Calum said as he started to run towards the door but I quickly reached for his arm and tugged him back.

"Can we talk?" I asked Calum.

"Sure buddy! What's up?" He asked me. "This morning, I had a dream and it was abou-" I started till a voice yelled at us, "Ross, Calum! Get in here, now!" It was our director!

We both sprinted into the studio,

"I guess I'll talk to you later!" We both yelled as we got pulled to hair and make-up.

A/N

There's a new chapter for you guys!

Thanks so much for reading my story!

Please comment, vote and follow me!

Thanks again! Stay Awesome!