Goodnights and Goodbyes

Enjoy! BTW, This chapter starts before Laura was talking to Rydel.

Ross' POV

We were all still in the pool having fun, well except Riker and Vanessa who were chatting at the side of the pool. I'm pretty sure Riker likes Vanessa. I should talk to Laura about it. Wait. Where is Laura?

I looked around the pool to see where Laura was. I couldn't see her anywhere so I started to freak out until I saw her and Rydel walk up the stairs. I sighed in relief and went back to enjoying the warm water. After a while they hadn't returned so I decided to see where they were.

I walked up the stairs when I heard crying and talking coming from Rydel's room. I decided to listen against the door.

"Del. What happens if Ross forgets me? What if he changes? I don't want to lose Ross!" I heard Laura say. I can't believe she thinks that. I was about to burst through the door but before I could, I heard Rydel speak, "Shh Laura. He would never forget you. He loves you with all his heart.." That really made me smile. I have an awesome sister. I need to thank her sometime. I walked away and decided to talk to Laur after so they can finish their conversation.

I walked down to the kitchen where my family and Ratliff was sitting. I heard a knock on the door, so I walked to the door and opened it to see Raini. "Hey Raini!" I said excitedly. "Hi Ross!" She replied. "Where's Calum? Oh. That's right." I realized making my face drop. "Hey, Ross. Don't be upset. He'll get over it eventually." She said. I forced a small smile and led her in with the rest of the family.

We all talked about the trip and random stuff. After a few minutes I decided to check on the girls again. I walked up the stairs and into Rydel's room. I saw them in the en suite wiping of their smeared mascara.

"Hey girls. Are you all right?" I asked already knowing what was wrong. "Yeah. We were just talking." Rydel replied. "Oh, ok. Delly. Can I talk to Laura?" I asked and she nodded.

"Laur. I know what's wrong and I want you to know that I love you. I will never forget you. My heart belongs to you and no one else. You are the hottest girl in the world." I told her then gently raised her hand and pointed to her ring I got for her. "This promise ring means that I promise to be honest, loyal, caring and loving." I said making her smile.

"Thank you Ross. I love you so much." She said making me smile as well.

Laura's POV

We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Ross' family, Nessa and Raini were all here. Wait a second. "Guys. Where's Calum?" I asked making everyone except Ross look at me. "Didn't you hear?" Rocky asked. I shook my head and looked to Ross. "Well, Long story short, Calum and I had an enormous fight and he said that I wouldn't see him again. Then he kicked me out of his house." Ross explained. "Ross Lynch! As soon as you get off the plane, you will apologize to Calum!" I yelled. He nodded quickly looking scared.

I didn't want to have an argument on Ross' last night here. We talked for the rest of the day until Stormie said that she would order pizza. We ate and once again talked.

It turns out that we talked and watched movies until 10pm. "Ross. You should get to bed now. You have a long flight tomorrow. And Laura and Vanessa, do you want to stay the night?" Mark asked us. We both nodded.

"I'm really tired so, goodnight guys!" I said. "Goodnight Laura!" Everyone sang making me giggle. Ross ran up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Can you sleep with me tonight? I don't want to be alone on my last night." He said like a kid. "Maybe. But you could just sleep with Riker if you don't want to be alone." I joked giggilng. He playfully pushed me before leading me up the stairs.

"Ross. Can I borrow some clothes for bed?" I asked. He nodded and chucked me some clothes. I walked into his bathroom and put on the, BOXERS? What the heck! Oh well. I walked out of the bathroom. "Wow. You look so sexy." He said making me blush.

I slid into bed and Ross joined me soon after once he got his suitcases ready. I wrapped my arms around his waist and snuggled into his chest. "I'm gonna miss you so much Laur." He said. "Me too. I can't live without your warm hug everyday." I said. "I love you Laur." He said. "I love you too Ross. Goodnight baby." I really don't think I can live without him for 2 months. After thinking about it, I fell asleep in his warm embrace.

-The Next Morning-

Ross' POV

I opened my eyes slowly to find that Laura wasn't here. I looked to the clock which I think read 10.37am. "Ugh." I moaned. This was the day that I was dreading.

I got out of the bed and walked over to the bathroom. Just as I was about to open the door Laura came out and kissed me on the cheek. "Morning beautiful." I said sleepily. "Morning handsome." She replied.

I went into the bathroom to take a shower, when I came out Laura sped towards me and jumped on me to give me a hug. I felt tears on my back at the same time that my tears fell. "Come on. Lets go get breakfast." She said wiping away her tears. I pecked her on the lips as we went downstairs to the kitchen.

As soon as I entered the kitchen I was nearly knocked off balance with the force of my family's hug.

Once we finished breakfast it was almost time to leave. I went upstairs to get my bags when I came down, Riker and Rocky were waiting to take my bags. They took my bags as everyone rushed into the car. I left my house for the last time for 2 months.

The car ride to the airport was completely quiet. After a long silent ride, we finally got there. We checked in and went to the gate with my everyone(A/N: I know that in real life your family isn't allowed in the gate) . They all said their goodbyes to me.

(A/N: I'm gonna write the next part like this cause it's easier)

Riker: See ya little bro. Good luck and stay safe.

Ross: Thanks bro.

Rocky: Goodbye bro. Have an amazing time. Take lots of pictures!

Ross: *giggles* Thanks Rocky

Ryland: Good luck Ross. See you in a couple of months!

Ross: Thanks RyRy. See you then.

Ratliff: Goodbye Rossy boy!

Ross: Bye Rat man!

Rydel: Goodbye little bro. *starts to cry* I love you Ross.

Ross: Bye Delly. I love you too.

I was about to move on to my parents but before I could I heard someone shout out, "Ross!" It was Raini! "Hey Rain!" I said. "I brought you someone." I was about to respond but before I could speak the answer walked around the corner. "CALUM!" I yelled and ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug on earth. "Hey Ross." He replied. "I am so so so so so so so so so so sorry Calum. You were the best friend I ever had! I was an ignorant jerk!"I exclaimed which caused him to laugh. "It's alright buddy. It's alright. Now finish your goodbyes!" I walked back to my parents.

Stormie: Good luck my little boy. I love you so much!

Ross: Thanks mom. For everything. I love you too.

Mark: Be safe son! And good luck.

Ross: Thank you so much dad.

Calum: Goodbye Ross. Have fun!

Ross: See ya Calum. I'm sorry again! And thank you!

Raini: Bye Ross! You better bring me a souvenir! Or your plane won't make it back! *laughs*

Ross: Of course Raini! See ya soon!

Finally, I turned to Laura. "Goodbye Laur. Thank you for being by my side from the start. I promise that I will never forget you. You are my one and only. I love you so much." I told her. We were both tearing up at this point. "Goodbye Ross! I love you so much! Call me every single day!" She said with tears flowing like rivers out of our eyes. "I promise Laura bear. I promise." I said reassuringly.

"Final call for flight AA241 to Puerto Rico. Please make your way to Gate 56 immediately. Thank you." We heard a voice say. Everyone came to me for a gigantic group hug. Everyone's face now damp. I heard 'Goodbye' and 'Stay Safe' coming at me from every direction.

Everyone stepped away crying. As soon as they stepped back Laura jumped on me and gave me a passionate kiss. As we pulled away we both smiled at each other. "Goodbye Laur." I said. "Goodbye Ross." I pecked her lips and walked to my gate.

I gave my family a final wave and walked out of sight. Our plane flew into the air and the City of Angels disappeared beneath the clouds. This is it. "Goodbye LA."

A/N

Another chapter for you guys! I'm sorry, but I kinda had writer's block. So please don't hate on me for the bad chapter.

Anyway...

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow Me on Wattpad and Twitter at YayNoahP225

Thanks For Reading!

Stay Rossome!