Schemes and Sleepovers

Enjoy!

Calum's POV

After Ross told me his feelings for Laura, I decided to do some snooping. Or as I call it, Investigating! Anyways, I started to sneak around the hall on my tippy toes. Wow. I'm becoming Dez, I seriously need a break from shooting for a while.

"Stop it Dez uhh, I mean Calum. Focus!" I yelled at myself maybe a little bit too loudly as Raini ran around the corner with her puzzled and worried face on. She's SOO cute when she gives me weird stares.

Raini's POV

Once I talked to Laura, I decided to snoop around the set when I heard someone yelling come from around the corner. I ran around the corner to find an embarrassed Calum staring at me whilst I gave him a 'What the hell' look.

"Umm, Calum. What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Oh, just seeing if Laura likes Ross as well." He said then instantly covered his mouth as we both gasped.

Eep! Ross likes Laura too! YAY! Okay, new objective. Get them together. I sang in my head, well I thought it was in my head when I noticed Calum standing infront of me with wide eyes. Please tell me I didn't think out loud.

"Yep, you just did. You'd be suprised how many times you do it ya know." Calum told me. Wait was I thinking out loud again?

"Duh" Calum said.

"OK! I need to stop this NOW! Anyway, did you hear what I said." I asked him.

"Um, yeah, maybe."

"Ok! Calum, I think we all agree that Raura needs to happen! And I have the perfect plan." I told Calum.

" I'm listening!" He said intrigued.

"Ok. We'll organise a cast sleepover, we will make Ross and Laura sit next to each other every moment of the night. Then we'll watch a horror movie and since Laura will be sitting next to Ross, they will snuggle up to each other!" I explained.

"That's brilliant Raini!" Calum exclaimed. "That's what Mama Match Maker does" I said giggling. "Now it's time to invite Laura and Ross! Bye!"

"Oh wait! Can we invite Rydel and Riker? They would be a great help in all of this!" Calum asked me. "Yeah!!! Sure! Bye!" I haven't seen them in AGES! I'm so excited!!!

Laura's POV

Raini invited me to a cast sleepover tonight! I'm so excited. For some reason, Rydel and Riker got invited as well. But honestly, I don't mind at all, they are like family to me!

Ross' POV

Calum invited me to a cast sleepover and I think Rydel, my sister and Riker, my bro is coming but I have no idea why. Anyway, I don't mind, I'm still hyped because I really want to spend some time with Laura! Oh, and the others.

-At The Sleepover-

I knocked on the door to Raini's house and she opened the door smiling. "Hey Ross!"

"Sup Raini."

"Come in! Come in!" She said and ran of to the the living room. Everyone was sitting on the couch and their was only one spot and it was next to Laura at the end of the couch. Yes! "Hey guys! What's happening tonight?" I asked. "Well, I just ordered a pizza so until then, we can play Truth or Dare!"

"Sure!" We all cheered.

Rydel's POV

Calum and Raini invited me and Riker to the sleepover to help out with Project Raura! Anyway I came up with the idea to play Truth or Dare! The seating order was, Me, Laura, Ross, Calum, Raini then Riker.

"Ok! How should we do this?" Riker asked. "Let's spin a bottle!" I suggested. "Sure" Everyone said.

I was the first to spin the bottle and it landed on Raini! "Truth or Dare Raini?" I said evilly yet jokingly. "Um... Dare!" She said. I started to think, then I came up with the perfect one! "Raini. You have to switch clothes with the person on your left!" I said causing everyone to crack up laughing whilst Raini and Calum just sat there with their mouths hanging open. "I CHOOSE DARE!" Raini said after a round of laughing. "Yeah! I vote for that!" Calum added.

"Oh dear children. That's not how it works." Ross said. "Do we at least get to wear our own undergarments? I don't wanna wear a bra!" Calum exclaimed. "I guess so. Now go get undressed in two different rooms and come out with your clothes so you guys can swap. I'll put a robe in there for you two." I replied while giggling. "Fine" They both said.

-10 Minutes Later-

"There are you happy!?!" Raini said as she came out of one of the bathrooms. A few seconds later, Calum came out of the guest bedroom, "This feels REALLY WEIRD!" Calum said. We were all in shock for a few seconds then the house was suddenly filled with laughter. "Oh this is SO going on Facebook!" Ross said. "And Instagram!" I said. "And Twitter" Laura said. "And in the newspapers Riker said in between laughs whilst we all snapped pictures to last a lifetime.

"Haha. Very funny! Can we please change out of this now?" Raini asked and I nodded.

-5 minutes later-

"Ok. Raini, your turn to spin!" I exclaimed.

Raini's POV

I was hoping it would land on Ross or Laura. I have a perfect question for them! I spun and to my luck, it landed on Laura! "Truth or Dare?" I asked her. "I know I'm gonna regret this, but I choose dare?" She said a little bit unsure. "Ok then. I dare you to... give the person you would most likely date a kiss on the cheek. Her happy face turned into a shocked face.

Laura's POV

Oh My God! Did I hear correctly, did she really ask me to kiss someone on the cheek?

I sighed then said "Well, a dare is a dare." Then I reluctantly stood up, walked over to Ross and kissed him on the cheek. He glanced at me then we both started to blush. And as I looked around, there were smiles on everyone's faces. I looked at Ross at the same time as he looked at me and he gave me a wink then looked away.

Raini's POV

I got out my phone and texted Rydel, Calum and Riker.

Raini: Was that a success or what?

They all got out their phones, thank god they were on vibrate.

C/Ry/Ri: Definitely!

A/N

Sorry this chapter took so long! For some reason that was a REALLY hard chapter to write! But HEY, I managed it!

Anyway...

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow Me!

Thanks For Reading!

Stay Awesome!