Offers and Options

Enjoy!

-1 month later-

Ross' POV

I've been together with Laur for a month! We just finished filming season 2 of Austin and Ally! I was laying on my bed when my agent called me.

Ross: Hey. What's up?

Agent: I've got a huge surprise for you! You have been offered a movie deal in Puerto Rico!

Ross: Really! That's amazing! I can't wai- Hold up! Did you say, Puerto Rico?

Agent: Yeah! Puerto Rico for 2 months. It starts in a month and you have about 2 days to confirm. Ok.

Ross: Ok. I'll get back to you later. Bye.

Agent: Thanks Ross. Bye.

I can't believe it! A movie offer! But I'll be in Puerto Rico for 2 month away from my family. But this could be my only movie offer. I can't talk to my family or Laura, they'll get upset. I can't tell Raini, she'll tell Laura. I can go to Calum's!

-Calum's House-

Calum's POV

I've been sitting on my couch all day thinking about how to get Raini to go out with me. I don't even know if she likes me! I hate when this happens!

I heard a knock at the door. I was still really frustrated until I saw Ross at the door. I haven't seen him in about a month!

"Hey buddy!" I said. "Hey dude." He said sounding a bit out of it. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I need to talk to you. I'm having some issues." He replied. I got a bit annoyed but I held it back. "Ok. Shoot." I said. "Well, I just got a movie deal in Puerto Rico for 2 months and I need some help to find out how to tell everyone." He said. Anger started to build up inside of me but I'm a really good actor. I acted normal. "That's great. It's your choice. Just tell them eventually." I said.

"I know, but what about Laura?" He asked me. "I don't know. It's your choice. Anyway. Do you wanna hang out sometime? I haven't seen you in about a month." I asked hopefully. "Sorry Calum. I can't, I'm really busy right now. I need to get my love life sorted." He said.

Ok that's it! "OH YEAH! I FORGOT THAT EVERYTHING REVOLVED AROUND YOU ROSS! HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE? I'VE TOLD YOU ABOUT 2000 TIMES THAT I LIKED RAINI BUT ALL YOU COULD THINK ABOUT IS LAURA! I WAS LIVING BY THE FRIENDSHIP CODE ROSS! I HELPED YOU AND LAURA GET TOGETHER BEFORE I WORRIED ABOUT ME AND MY LIFE FOR GOD'S SAKE! I'M SICK OF IT!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "IF YOU REALLY WERE MY FRIEND, YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT I REALLY LIKE HER! WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU BEING NOW?" He replied. "You know what Ross. You wouldn't know what a true friend is. Get out. And don't expect to see me when you leave to Puerto Rico. Don't expect to see me again." I said and with that I left him with a shocked face and pushed him out of the door.

Ross' POV

I can't believe that really happened. I just lost my best bud. He was right. I didn't even know that he liked Raini. I was too concerned about myself. Then I called him a bad friend. He was the best friend I ever had. I got in my car and began to drive home. As I pulled up to my driveway, I felt a single tear slide down my face.

I can't tell my family that I'm doing the movie yet. I'll wait a while, but I'm definitely doing the movie. I can't let this pass me by. I dialed my agent's number.

Agent: Hello.

Ross: Hey. It's Ross. I decided that I'll do the movie.

Agent: That's brilliant Ross. I'll call them right away. I've got to go now Ross.

Ross: Thanks. Bye.

It's done now. No turning back.

A/N

Short chapter but it had to happen. I wanted to give you guys some drama so there it is! I might have 4 chapters up since I have a long weekend. I uploaded a new cover thingy. It may be a weird picture but, hey! I like weird! :) Also, I want to ask you guys how or where I should start an Austin and Ally Fanfic.

Anyway...

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow me on Wattpad and Twitter at YayNoahP225.

Thanks For Reading!

Stay Rossome!