Shopping and Spas

Hey guys.. I'm really sorry for the 5 month break. It's been a really tough time and I just haven't been motivated enough to finish a chapter. So anyway. I'm back and determined to finish this story. I'll update at the least once a week, so here we go. BTW. I suggest reading the last chapter before reading this one. Enjoy!

Laura's POV

I lay in bed reading 'The Help' when my phone began to buzz.

I picked it up and answered it. As soon as I pushed 'Accept' I was made deaf. The sound of Raini screaming rang through the phone. I immediately screamed back, "RAINI! ARE YOU OK!"

It was a moment before she calmed down and replied. "Ha. I'm better than ok! I'm amazing!!!" She yelled with joy. "Woah. Raini. Amazing? Let's not get too ahead of ourselves." I replied cheekily. "Haha. Very funny. I guess I just won't tell you that, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!" She screamed. A enormous smile appeared on my face. I knew he could do it.

"So then. How did it all go down?" I asked acting like I didn't know.

"It was the most romantic thing ever. He took me on a helicopter. A helicopter! I mean. Could it get more romantic. The answer was yes. We had this amazing salmon. Oh wait, I forgot a small detail. IN FRONT OF THE HOLLYWOOD SIGN!!! It was just. Hmm. Amazing.." She explained.

"I'm so happy for you Rain! You have no idea how long I've waited for this to happen!" I added. "Ha. Me too."

"So. Anyway. Are you coming to the TBM release party on Saturday?" I asked her.

"Definitely. Do you wanna go to do some shopping?" She asked. "Nothing would make me happier." I replied.

"Rodeo Drive at 2?" I asked. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

I ended the call and walked downstairs.

"Hey Nessa." I said as I walked into the kitchen. "Hey! I made some waffles. There in the fridge." My face lit up as I ran over to give her a big hug. What can I say. I love waffles.

"Are you coming to the Release Party on Saturday?" I asked Ness. "Eh. Probably not. Can't be bothered." Hmph. Typical.

Raini's POV

I arrived at Rodeo Drive dead on 2. I was astonished because I was here on time. This day has been full of surprises.

Laura pulled up in front of Chanel, Which was our first order of 'business'.

I'm so excited to have a girls day with my bestie.

"So Laura. Do you think I should get a dress which says beach?" I asked her. "Well if you do, your in the wrong store." She replied. "Mhm. Good point."

We browsed around a bit more. "Um. I think this would look good on you." Laura said to me as she handed me a purple knee high dress. "Eek! Matching heels!" I yelled and ran over to the shoes.

I went to try it on. I have to admit. I look pretty good in this.

"What do you think Laur?" I came out of the dressing room and did a little twirl. "You look beautiful. Now. I need one for me." She replied. "Hm. Go for this light blue strapless dress."

She emerged from the dressing room. I can only say one thing. Wow.

"Laur! You look gorgeous!" I commented. "Haha. Thanks Rain."

After a long day of shopping for accessories we decided to end the day with a trip to the day spa.

-Even More Later-

"Ooh. That was so good." I said. "Lucky for you. My back is still burning from those hot rocks." Laura said as she tried to adjust her back position. "Haha. Deal with it." I replied. "Shut up. But seriously. We should do this again." I nodded and replied.

"Definitely"

A/N

There you have it guys. The return of Something More! I'll try a lot harder to update more than once a week. I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry. It was a bit of a filler chapter.

Anyway..

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow Me on Wattpad and Twitter @ChocolateLapin

Thanks For Reading!

Stay Rossome!