Flashbacks and Friends

Enjoy!

Ross' POV

I woke up that morning smiling. I perked up and skipped to the kitchen.

I sat at the table with a smile reaching from cheek to cheek.

Riker walked in after about 10 minutes seeing me with the biggest smile.

Riker's POV

"What's with you?" I asked him. He was sitting at the table staring into space with a huge as smile. He didn't even reply.

"Um, Ross?" And once again, he ignored me.

Ooh! I have an idea! I ran over to the sink and got a pan filled with water.

I snuck up behind him and tipped the water over him. He immediately shot up and threw a punch across my face. 

"What the hell dude!" He yelled. "Soz bro. But it was your fault! Why are you even smiling like the joker anyway?" I asked him. 

Ross' POV

"Well, Laura and I made up last night but we are still just friends bu-" I started but he cut me off. "Why are you just friends?" I scratched the back of his neck and looked at the floor. "Well- Uh.. I- M- Um." I stuttered. "Ross Shor Lynch. What did you do?" Ugh. Why does everyone use my middle name!

I was just about to speak up until I saw Rydel burst in along with Rocky.

Rydel: Ross! I can't believe you!!!

Riker: What happened guys?

Rocky: Ross cheated on Laura with his co-star Maia.

Ross: Listen guys! Me and

I began but was cut off by Rydel's hand going across my face.

Rydel: Ross. Don't try to bullshit us! Tell us everything. NOW!

Wow. Rydel is actually kinda scaring me now.

Ross: Ok then...

-Flashback-

"We were filming the 'Meant To Be' scene in Teen Beach Movie.

Once we finished we all went to a cast and crew dinner. Before I could enter, Maia pulled me back and jumped into my arms and kissed me. I was about to push her off but she slowly pulled back before I could.

"Ross. I think that we're meant to be." She said quoting the song.

"Maia. I need to think about this. Tell the cast that I went to the hotel because I was feeling sick." I said and ran back to the hotel.

I walked into my room and kicked back on the couch. Questions were shooting out everywhere.

What should I do?

Maia is amazing.

But Laura is my girlfriend.

But she would never know.

Well, what they don't know won't hurt them.

-Next morning-

I woke up the next morning exhausted. I was up all night thinking about this.

There was a knock on my door and I opened it. Maia rushed in and said to me, "Ross what are you doing! Filming started 10 minutes ago!" My eyes went wide and I was about to rush out but I turned back and pushed my lips to hers.

"So, I guess that answers the question I've been dying to know the answer to." She said against my lips making me smile."

-End Of Flashback-

"And that's how it all started. After that, we went out for about 2 weeks and then Laura showed up on the beach. She started yelling at me and then I realised that Laura was the one for me. I realised how stupid I was in doing that. And also as I was saying, Laura and I talked on the balcony and made up in the end. We aren't together again but we're back to being best friends. I really want her to be mine again." I explained.

"I think I have an idea on how to make her yours again." Riker said making us all smile. "How?" I asked. "Well, when we were in LA like 3 days before we left we finished 'Pass Me By' and we decided to make that the name for our next tour. We were going to wait until you got back but since you quit the movie we could have it a week after we get back to LA." I gave him a puzzled face. "I'm still not following." Rydel sighed. "Ugh. Ross your so stupid. You can write a song for Laura and perform it for her in the middle of the concert." She said. "Oh. That's perfect guys!" We all nodded and decided to meet up with everyone else.

We all met up with each other down in the restaurant. Laura and I sat next to each other which was kinda awkward.

I reached for Laura's hand under the table but as soon as we made contact she pulled away and whispered in my ear. "Friends." I sighed and went back to the menu. I ordered my meal and I noticed that the waitress winked at me and I swear I saw Laura frown which made my heart lift up. She still loves me. YAY! I was jumping with joy inside but remained cool on the outside. 

The rest of the meal was filled with chats, laughs and jokes. 

A/N

I am so so sorry guys for making you guys wait for a week! I was really busy this week and couldn't upload a chapter. I'll update a few this weekend to make up for the week wait. Also this was a short chapter so once again sorry!

Anyway...

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow Me on Wattpad and Twitter at YayNoahP225

Thanks For Reading! 

Stay Rossome!