Resignations and Returning

Enjoy!

Ross' POV

We were all leaving tonight and I had to officially hand in my resignation. I seriously can't bare to stand near Maia anymore.

I walked onto the set where the cast and crew were. Maia saw me and shot me a death glare making me roll my eyes.

I heard someone shout my name, "ROSS!" Oh crap, it's the producer. "Where have you been? You've missed about 10 scenes! We had to film all the scenes that you weren't in!" He yelled. "Sorry, but I'm quitting for personal reasons." I said nervously. "What! You can't quit! You'll completely screw the movie up!" I looked down. "Sorry." I blankly said and walked away. I ignored the comments being shouted at me from behind and kept walking.

I walked back to the hotel and up to Laura who was in the lobby.

"Hey Laur! What up?" She looked over and smiled. "Nothin' Much. You?" She asked. "Nothin'. Well- Um- Laura. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the carnival." I said hopefully. "Ross. I thought we were going to be-" She began but I cut her off. "As friends." I said making her smile and nod. "I would love that."

Laura's POV

We walked to the carnival in the town center. "Wow. This place is absolutely beautiful." I said. "Not as beautiful as you!" Ross replied making me give him a 'Really Ross. Really?' look. "Sorry! Force of habit! But it's true." He said the last bit quietly but not quiet enough for me to not here. I rolled my eyes and playfully punched him in the arm. He laughed and suggested that we go walk around.

We spent about 2 hours looking around. It really was fun, walking around with Ross, just as friends. It makes you feel so relaxed. And my trust in Ross is growing. Slowly. But still growing.

-Later That Night-

We all finished packing and began to pack the taxi's.

We drove off to the airport and checked in. It's going to be sad to leave Puerto Rico. Even though I've been here for about 3 days.

I looked around the gate and saw Riker and Vanessa cuddling together on the waiting seats. I completely forgot about their little kiss! They are so cute together. I walked over to both of them.

"So guys. Are you officially a couple?" I asked them. "Well, we're working on it!" Vanessa replied. "Just think of us as Friends with Benefits!" Riker added. We joined everyone else as our flight was boarding and hopped on the plane.

We took off and I once again I remembered how afraid of flying I was.

I took Ross' hand as we were taking off and he tightened his grip on my hand making me feel safer.

I looked out the window and down onto the luxurious beaches. Goodbye Puerto Rico. You've certainly made some new challenges for us. And with that last thought I fell asleep with my hand still being comforted by Ross' warm hand.

I was shaken a few times before I opened my eyes to find Ross as the culprit. "Laura. We're about to land." I nodded and buckled my seatbelt.

I sat there as I saw LA come back into view. I think I slept most of the flight except for meals and toilet breaks.

Ross' POV

I leaned over Laura's head and gazed out of the window. Finally I can get back to my normal life here after a dramatic month. Finally I can win over Laura's heart again.

A/N

Hey guys! 2 n 1 day! Sorry for all the long Laura and Ross' POV! I'll be having some Ranessa and possibly some Rydellington for ya guys.

Anyway...

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow Me on Wattpad and Twitter at YayNoahP225

Thanks For Reading!

Stay Rossome!