Premieres and Paparazzi

This chapter is late because we're having renovations and our Wi-Fi has been down so sorry bout that! (The title is the best I could come up with... Don't judge... XD)

Enjoy!

Ross' POV

I just don't know.

Eh. I guess I shouldn't get worked up about this. I mean. We were told to go. So I don't think they care.

"ROSS!!" I heard, snapping me out of it. "We've been trying to talk to you for like 5 minutes. What's wrong with you?" Laura asked me.

"Nothing.. It's fine. Trust me." I replied. She nodded, looking uncertain but left it.

They began talking again allowing me to drift off again.

Laura's POV

Ross looks like he's really nervous right now.

Should I talk to him? Ugh. Maybe I should.

I scooted over to him and put my head on his shoulder.

"What's wrong Ross?" I asked him. I got no reply. He just looked out the window. "Ross. You can talk to me." I whispered to him.

He sighed and replied. "I'm nervous. what if they kick us out. It would be on live T.V. I don't want us to become the headlines of the magazines and newspapers. I don't want you guys to get embarrassed because of me."

I giggled and responded. "Ross. If they didn't want us here. Why would we get invited?"

"Yeah. I know. But..." He paused and sighed. "I guess your right."

"Of course I am. I'm brilliant. And don't you forget it." I said.

"Kinda hard to forget a lie." He replied.

"Shut up. Dat hurts my feelings Ross." I joked making a puppy dog face. Ross chuckled and gave me a peck on the lips.

I lay my head on his shoulder as he put his arm over me.

"Aw!!! You two are tooooooo cute!" Raini said as she snapped a picture. "Hehe! Send!!!"

My phone went off because of a Twitter notification. "Hmm. I wonder what that is." I said to her.

"Oh hush Laura. I need to have some fun." She replied.

"Aren't I fun enough?" Calum joked.

"Ha. You wish." Raini replied.

The limo slowly came to a stop. Shortly after. A man dressed in a suit opened the door for us.

As soon as the door opened, flashes of light started to hit us as we stepped out of the car, one by one on to the blue carpet. I assume it's meant to be the ocean. Eh. Not a fan.

I gave the paparazzi a smile and continued on the blue carpet.

We got asked some questions for Clevver TV. Same routine.

After a bunch of interviews with my friends, we reached a woman who asked a question, that made my mouth drop.

"Rumor has it, that you and Cody Simpson are a thing."

"Um.. Where'd you hear that from exactly?" I asked.

"Are you seriously Laura? Do you live under a rock? Honey it's ALL over the internet. #Caura is trending. Isn't it exciting!"

"Um. If it was true. Maybe. Too bad it's not!" I responded. "Sorry but I need to go now." I said as I walked away.

Ross followed close behind me and turned me around when he caught up.