Convincing and Carnivals

Thanks to RichardSasse! Enjoy!

Ross' POV

I lay asleep all night thinking of ways to prove to Rocky that Maia is just using him.

I finally thought of an idea. And I really hope it works. No matter what he says. I don't want Rocky to be used like I was.

I organized a day at the carnival with Laura, Calum, Raini and of course Rocky and Maia. But before I start this plan I need to convince Raini and Calum to help me. And trust me. That's hard work.

Before we walked in, Rocky grabbed my arm and pulled me back. He told everyone else that he'd meet them inside.

"Hey Ross. Thanks for doing this for me." He said. "Anytime bro." I replied.

We caught up to the rest of the group and looked around.

"Hey guys! Can we go on the tilt o whirl!" Calum asked, more like shouted. "Yeah!"

-Page Break-

It was getting a bit late and I decided to commence phase 1. Get Laura away. I didn't want her to see this.

"Raini and Calum. It's time for phase 1." I said quietly to them. Oh yeah. I convinced the two of them to help me. They both nodded.

Raini's job was to get Laura away from the group. Calum's job was to get Rocky to see.

Raini's POV

Ross convinced me to lead Laura away from the group for his plan. I don't know if Ross is right or wrong about Maia.

I guess we'll see soon.

"Hey Laura. Do you wanna go to the maze of mirrors?" I asked her. "Sure! But shouldn't we get the others?" She replied before beginning to turn around. I quickly pulled her back. "No! I mean. They just want to relax. I already asked them anyway." I lied making her nod but I could sense her suspicion.

Ross' POV

I saw Raini lead Laura away from the group.

Ok now. Time for phase 2!

"Hey Maia! Can I talk to you?" I asked her just before she walked away. She turned around, nodded and made her way over to me.

I hit send on the message I already typed to tell Calum that he could come back now.

"So what do you want to talk about?" She asked me. I didn't know if I could do it. I really didn't know.

"Ro-" She began but I cut her off by crashing my lips onto hers. She tried to push away at first but then began to take over and kiss me back. I couldn't say that I wasn't enjoying myself. But I was kinda picturing Maia as Laura.

I remembered the plan as I saw bright red hair coming around the corner.

I made it look as if Maia kissed me. I was acting as if I was trying to push her away with a shocked look only my face.

"How could you?" I heard from my right. Maia pulled away the instant she heard the voice as did I.

"Rocky. Please let me explain!" She yelled. "Explain what Maia!" He snapped. "The fact that you're making out with my brother! Because I understood that, perfectly!" Rocky said. Maia opened her mouth again but Rocky stopped her.

"Save your breath Maia."

A/N

Hey guys! You must hate me and Ross right now. But trust me. We are very sorry! I know that I took ages to upload this chapter, but I've been really busy lately. Once again, I'm sorry but,

Anyway...

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Follow Me on Wattpad and Twitter at YayNoahP225

Thanks For Reading!

Stay Rossome!