Bickering and Blackmail~ Final Chapter

Hey guys! This is the final chapter for this story! I will be doing a sequel. But I'll have an update chapter shortly after this one is posted. So. As always....

Enjoy!

Ross' POV

"Stop giving me shit! Stop with the lies!

Just.. Stop our relationship.."

"Ross. Pl- Please.. Don't say that." She begged.

"Why? Are you upset that you don't have two boyfriends now?" I said coldly. With that comment, I heard a sniff. Then footsteps.

I turned my head to the side, and saw that Laura had gone, leaving a trail of teardrops along the cobble pathway.

I hadn't even noticed that the tears had started to slowly fall from my face and on to my cold skin.

She betrayed me. She left me.

Laura's POV

I walked away as my tears fell to the pavement.

I was ready to collapse on to the concrete and end it all. I couldn't take it anymore.

It seems like every time I get happy, someone shows up to destroy that. It feels like there's always someone out to get me.

Why does my life have to be so dramatic.

Even though being upset and angry at the same time though, I have to keep my head held high.

I climbed into my car and began the drive home.

Not only was my vision blurred by all the tears in my eyes, but I was completely exhausted too. I've been searching for ages and all of the emotions really took its toll on me.

Come to think about it. It's pretty late already. I glanced over at the clock and saw that it had just ticked over to 10.30pm.

I pulled into the driveway and hopped out of my car. As I entered the house I slowly dragged myself up the stairs.

As soon as I got to my room. I just collapsed on the bed and was out like a light.

Ross' POV

At first, my eyes were soaked with tears. But I quickly wiped them away and got up. 

Sitting here wasn't going to help. I walked to my car, trying to push Laura to the back of my mind.

As I drove down the empty street, I thought to myself, 'Where am I going?'. I didn't actually know. I didn't want to go home and be bombarded by questions right now. Laura's house is out of the question. Eh. I'll just go to Calum's house. I'm sure he'll be fine with me staying. 

As I was driving, I heard the rumble of thunder as rain, just started to pour from the skies. I arrived at Calum's house and got out of the car. To my luck, I was instantly soaked. I ran to the porch and knocked on the door. After a few seconds, the door swung open, as Calum popped out.

"Ross? Um. Hi?" He said to me looking so confused. I mean more confused than usual. I stood silently on the porch for a few seconds in silence, which was quickly broken by Calum, "Well! Come in for God's sake!" 

I sat down on the couch in their living room. Calum came back and chucked a towel at me. "Haha. Thanks Calum."

He took a seat next to me, still looking confused. He took a deep breath and said, "You realize you have a house Ross?" 

"Well. Yeah. I just didn't really want to go home tonight. I was wondering if I could stay with you?" I explained. He gave a simple nod and got comfortable.