Chapter 17 - Into Ceneri

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO AMANDA E STRONG BECAUSE SHE'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITE WATTPAD WRITERS AND IF SHE COMMENTS ONT HIS BOOK HER COMMENT WILL BE ON THE COVER!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S THE AUTHOR OF THE AWAKENER. THE BEST BOOK EVERR! OKAY, CONTINUE READING....

❀❀❀

Along the seemingly never ending route to Ceneri I was explaining the situation to Elijha who never once broke our eye contact. His hands were latched behind him and his hair Was blowing in a calm cool wind. His facial expression was a calm peaceful one that made the entire world around me appear to be in evanescence.

"So, what exactly is Cenari?" Elijha asked me, squinting his eyes the way he always did when he didnt understand something.

"Sin city." I heard Ryder mutter, probably hoping Elijha would chicken out and go back to Aarif.

"So it's like Las Vegas or Alcatraz?" His voice had a semi-asking semi-telling tone. Even as an immortal Elijha still managed to sound like a human.

"Once mortal always mortal..." Diana snickered, almost to her self as she pressed on behind Ryder who seemed unconscious of her behind him. Elijha made a face and turned back to me.

"Elijha wait-" I gripped his arm and tugged him back, allowing some distance to get in-between us and them. When I was sure they couldnt hear us I began.

"Elijha, about the castle, I saw something. It was a vision." I looked around me, feeling edgy and overly sensitive about what I was to say next.

"About what?" Elijha's voice was low, but still audible.

"walk up a little- and not what who.."

"Well then who?" his voice gained some volume.

"I don't know..." Procrastination wasn't something I was particularly fond of but I couldnt help but do it, just this once.

"Bella spit it out-"

"I had a vision about a little boy and his heart being ripped out by heizikaya and he put demon blood in there and I think that the baby was Ryder except it had blonde hair that turned black and-"

He put his hands over my mouth, causing my words to fade off into mumbles.

"Woah, slow down Bella. You saw a what?" I forced his shoulder to my level and brought my mouth to his ear.

" I saw Ryder as a baby." I said under my breath, images of the little golden haired boy, laying on the freezing cold surface flashed into my mind.

"Must have been hideous.." Elijha joked. I nudged his arm and began walking foreward.

"I'm serious Elijha, He was about 3 years old and-" He began inching towards me with an outstretched hand. "and what are you doing?"

"Im just gonna see it in your memory. Its an Angel trick I learned from Aarif..."

"I still can't believe all that time passed so quickly, Angel time is different from ours..."

He mumbled something under his breath then shook his head. Curls flying everywhere. "Now hold still.." He placed his tumb in the centre of my forehead aand held my head with the remainder of his fingers He rested his other hand on my shoulder and closed his eyes. His mouth curdled into a snickering smile then he cleared his throat. He stood there for about 2 minutes again then he released me, stumbling backwards. His hair clung to his face which was wet with sweat.

"I dont trust him Bella. I don't think we should."

"I think we should. Hes my everything now. Just because he was created doesnt make him any less humane."