Chapter 1- My Tragic Past

Juvia's POV
I am just an ordinary girl who has a normal life although my past is Tragic because my Dad left me and mom because of my never ending rain. My mom who can not live without my father has left me one day. Everyday day in my life was just a gloomy day and I promised to keep living because of my friend ,Gray Fullbuster. He was the only one who ever cared for me. At school, I was always bullied but Gray was always there for me and always protected me.

One time I had a boyfriend his name is Bora. I really loved him when we were at middle school. Until he broke up with me because he told me that he only dated me because He was forced to and He said I was just an ugly gloomy rain woman and he cant stand the rain and he said everything he didnt like about me. My heart shattered into pieces. And it really caused me pain.

I was really hurt badly thats how when I had wrong choices and joined the wrong guild (still in middle school). I didnt like it but I still joined it because they accepted me. I forgot about everything and forgot something special that happened to my life.

It was then I became feared and at the top of other. In that guild but I didnt wanted to be feared or hated. I just wanted to live with a normal life and with peace, kindness, purity and especially with love. I only wished more friends. Everytime I come to school they always push me away because they hated me. Nobody cared for me.

It is then when, Phantom Lord(my guild) and a guild named Fairytail had a war. Even though I was still in middle school I still joined it. I havent had a contact with my friend Gray ever since I joined Phantom Lord. Then, between the war of Phantom Lord and Fairytail. I saw him again.

"Graysama Juvia never ment to hurt your Nakama..." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Juvia I know now... sometimes in life we have wrong choices but Even if this is going to happen we can always change." Those words came out of his mouth trying to reassure me.

"But Juvia only hurt your nakama... Juvia knows it now but Juvia doesnt know how..." i replied to him.

He hugged me and whispered "Juvia I am your Nakama too... And as your nakama I forgive you and everything will be alright."

Its when the skies cleared up and I saw the sun. For the first time in my life I saw the light. It is when I promised that I will walk on the right path with my Nakama...

--------------------------------------------------------

So this is my first chapter... sorry if Im too hard on Her past but at least Juvia and Gray
I hope you liked this chapter dont forget this is only the start...

Vote, like and comment please...

Thank You😊😀😁😄