Chapter 14- I am so Glad to be back

Gray's POV
It has been 6 years since Juvia left. But at least Anytime soon I know that she will come back.

I have graduated in a university and I have a job now. My parents might be rich but I want to provide myself with my own hardwork.

I work at a company named Water and Ice.(a/n: I think its a crappy name) Some rumors said that a Lockser own this company. And I will do anything to find Juvia back. Although I really don't know why I am so eager to see her and hear her say Graysama again. Im positively sure that I am a dense idiot.

I am of to work now. I am walking because my car was borrowed by my so called 'frenemy', flamebrain. He said he will be borrowing it for "personal using". I am proud to say I am over Lucy since I realized that from the start I didnt even like her. I just said it because I want someone to be by my side. And nobody did that except for Juvia.

*sigh* Here I am again thinking about her.

I was so deep in thoughts that I didnt notice that I tripped someone. She looks familiar though, Blue hair... Wait... Juvia?

I looked again when she was gone.

I went to work and when I came in I saw my co-workers. Its Meredy and Jellal.

"Hey Bro..." Jellal said

"So how was Erza by now?" He asked

"Oh so your that serious to know how she is, Jellal, and you still a scaredy cat for lying to her that you have a fiancee~" Meredy teased him.

"Ok, ok... Hahahaha very funny..."Jellal said sarcastically

"Hey so you guys aren't you curious who really owns this company..." Meredy asked

" Some say its a Lockser who owns this company..." I said

"Really? But they said today is the day that owner of this company comes and they also said that the owner was at NewYork that is why we didnt saw him/her..." Jellal explained

"Well cant wait!" Meredy said excitedly.

"Wait isn't that Mirajane Strauss?" Jellal asked

Someone came out of the owner's office...

Mirajane then saw us and went closer.

"Oh, Gray Fullbuster... You work here?" She asked

"Yes, didn't you know?" I said like it isn't obvious

"Well, no, I am kinda new here... I work for the owner of the company, I am her Personal Assistant..." She said

"You are the personal assistant of the owner? So that means you met the owner and it is a she?" I asked

"Yes!" She said

"Ok Mira see you later, Come on Jellal, Meredy we will go to our offices..." I said and we went to our own offices

??? POV
I was looking at the files of my employees. Well one caught my eyes.

When I opened it I was really shocked... My beloved is working at my company... Mira, my personal assistant was shipping us before at highschool.

In NewYork was fine but I was kinda lonely there. I have my father and brother and also my stepmother but I dont have any friends. Sure, I was in Highschool back then, the only problem was I was not really talking to them.

So I am really Glad To Be BACK... I want to surprise my BFF's. And especially my beloved.

I instantly called my bff's to come by my office but I told them not to tell anyone cause I want to surprise them. Especially my beloved.