Chapter 9- Uncle's Back

Erza's POV
When Mira and I told Gray and his parents tha news. The stupid stripper was shocked.

"I gotta go..." The idiotic boy said

Then he was gone now. Where could he have gone to.

Well after a while, Mira and I went back to the hospital.

We were walking when we saw a man with a blue hair, blue like Juvia. His skin tone is exactly Juvia's skin. He was a bit old his age is around 40's I guess.

We just ignored it but then When we got to the room... Mira and I got shocked to see who was inside Juvia's Room. It was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was G-Gray!
What the hell! Why is that stupid boy here?!

"Juvs wake up!" He started talking

"Wake up Juvs, Wake up!" He said

"I don't know what I will do without you!" He also said

"I will miss you very very much!" He added

"I dont want to lose my friend!" Gray said

"I am gonna be messed up without you!" He said with tears rolling down his cheeks.

Mira didnt take it anymore that is why she just came inside and grip on Gray's Colar.

"Why you! YOU THINK YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO SHOW YOUR FACE HERE AND NOW YOU ARE HERE TRYING TO SAY THAT YOU ARE GONNA MISS HER!!! GRAY WE ARE NOT STUPID LIKE A CRAP LIKE YOU! DAMN YOU! IF ONLY JUVIA DIDN'T FEEL THAT WAY TOWARDS YOU THIS SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPEN... WE JUST HOPE THAT THE TRUE ONE WHO CARES FOR HER IS THE ONE SHE MET WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG NOT SOME KIND OF CRAP LIKE YOU!!!" Mira said uncontrollably

"Mira calm down... We are here to visit Juvia not to pick a fight with this idiot!" I said reassuring Mira.

"But..." Mira said

"Its ok Mira if Juvia was awake she will tell you not to fight with anyone especially Gray.

While we were just talking inside the room. The door opened and showed...

The man that we saw who looks a lot like Juvia... What does this mean....

"U-un-uncle?" Gray said

"Gray is that you?" The man said...

"What so... Excuse me sir but who are you?" I said eagerly to know the answer

"Ok Im sorry for I have been rude but I am Rave... Rave Lockser." He is Ra-Ra-Rave?

"Sir what are you doing here?" Mira asked

"I am... Juvia's Father."

"Uncle Rave you have come back..." Gray said

"Yes! And I wanted to know why my daughter is in a coma and in the hospital?" Mr. Rave said

"Sir may we talk about it some other time because Juvia might not let anyone to know yet." I said

Rave's POV

I talked to the doctor earlier and the doctor said that My daughter will be fine after the blood transfer.

The doctor said she lost a lot of blood but they say that blood transfer is all that she needs that is why I am here to save her.

But there's a little something that I should have in mind... They gave my daughter an xray and they saw something in her brain. They still don't know what it is so she would have to come here every month for a check up.

I regret everything that I have done to her. I regret leaving her alone. I regret not to be the one who wiped away her tears when she was crying. I regret not to be there on her graduation. I regret not to be the first one to wish her for her birthday.

That is why I need to make it up to her. I need to take care of her more. I am so glad to be back.

Gray's POV

After all these years Uncle came back. But why did he even left Juvia alone in the first place. I hope when Juvia wakes up she forgives me for not caring for her. I was so selfish that I didnt even made sure that she was alright.

But why the hell would she ran stupidly on the streets? Without even thinking about the danger that might happen. I noticed how gloomy her face was. Why is that? Is someone bullying her again. Or did someone broke her heart?

Ugh! I don't know but this past few days she was totally ignoring me... But why? Am I her reason why she is here right now? Am I the one who is in the wrong? Did I do something wrong? But what could it be?

Maybe she just needs some space but why? Ok my mind is so confused right now... Im just glad Uncle's back!

----------------------------------------------------------------
End of another chapter...

Well this kind of makes Gray in the wrong cause he was the one who broke Juvia's loving and caring heart.

Although Gray doesn't know it yet. He will figure it out just soon.

Please wait for the next chapter...

Please Vote, Like and comment...

Thank you to all...

Thank you for Gruvia