Chapter 42- Im sorry

Juvia's POV

I went home early. I didnt want to deal with him or anyone right now. After me and the girls got our dresses/gowns, I just went straight home.

I didn't even get to the cake tasting but it's alright. It's better than dealing with Gray.

I laid on the bed feeling my feet and back hurts like a lot. It really hurts that it made me want to cry. But no one else is here but me. Which made it worst thinking about Gray and the wedding makes me stressed like the wedding is only a month away. And there are so much things to do.

I haven't found my hairstylist and make up artist yet. The invitations aren't settled yet. The wedding planner hasn't gotten our schedule yet.

Thinking about those things makes me worry more and worrying means more stress...

I felt the pain from my feet and back. I want to shout but I can't... The only thing I can do was cry.

*

Gray's POV

"Thanks guys..." I said

"Sure..."they said and we parted ways.
I went to the girls only to find out that they already left.

"Where do think they are? Did they say anything?" I asked the sales lady

"They did say something about wanting to try out this new restaurant..." The sales lady answered

"Ohhh... Thanks..." I said

Mira Calling...

I answered my phone.

"Mira is Juvia with you?" I asked in a worried tone

"What? That is why I'm calling you right now... I was going to ask you if Juvia got home safely..." Mira said in a panicking tone

"No.. I don't know..." I started to panic as well since Juvia is my soon-to be-wife and she's also pregnant. I shouldn't have fought with her.

I started my car and went home. My car was so fast since I wanted to go home fast and apologize and also to check on Juvia.

I opened the door and saw how awfully quiet it was. The place was really dark the only light resources was the sunlight that was coming from the window.

"Juvia?" I called

I went to the kitchen to check her but she wasn't there. The bathroom? No she wasn't there either. The living room?  No she wasn't there. Our room? She wasn't there also... The only place that she might have gone to is the guest room.

I went there and the door wasn't even half way opened but I can hear silent whimpers and cries. Then I peeked on her and saw her laying on the bed.

I opened the door completely and went towards her.

"Juvia?" I called

She looks like she was and still is in a lot of pain. Tears we're falling from her closed eyes to the bed sheet and pillow.

I went closer to her and admired her face. I wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead. Her eyes fluttered open and she was looking at me.

She tried to sit up but then she fell back down to the bed.

"Careful." I said softly assisting her to lay back down.

She still looked mad. And you dont want to get a pregnant Juvia mad. I mean you really don't.

"Juvia... Look... Love... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry for acting like a Jerky idiot today... I really am. And I just wanted to make it up to you..." I said

She sniffed and wiped some tears that escaped her eyes and she said "will you get me Carbonara with a lot of chocolate syrup and ketchup?"

I felt my face turned green but I said "sure... Anything for you..."

Then I gave her what she wants and we made up...