Chapter 11- Going away

Gajeel's POV

Well dad told me to meet him at the hospital. He said I will meet my sister there but why at the hospital.

I was walking in the hospital when I saw dad waiting. I went to him and...

"Gajeel my son your here... Your sister is here... She needed a blood transfer. I gave my blood to her and the doctor said that she will wake up any time soon." Dad explained.

"Ok dad so why did she needed blood transfer?" I asked.

We were walking to my sister's room while dad was explaining.

"She got in an accident and lost a lot of blood." Dad said

"Dad you never told me her name..." I told dad.

"Her name is..." Dad said while opening the door.

Revealing...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"JUVIA!!!" I shouted.

"Did you meet her or something?" Dad asked.

I never thought you are someone this special to me, I was bullying her before. I did bad things to her. I ignored her. I never thought that she was my SISTER. And now we don't even know when she will wake up. I was cruel to her. And now she... She has a chance of not waking up. I dont even know how to make it up to her. My sister... I dont even know if you will even forgive me. I am so sorry. I AM TRULY SORRY MY SISTER. I dont know how will I ever make it up to you. I would rather die than see you like this. Juvia, I am sorry. I didn't know. Forgive me. I dont want to see you like this. I want you Alive so I can make up all of my mistakes to you.

I was crying while I was on my knees. "Juvia, Im so sorry. I didn't mean to do things to you... Im so sorry. Please wake up and forgive me... I would rather die that see you suffering. Please wake up. Juvia... Please wake up."

I came closer to her and hugged her. Still crying. "Juvia please wake up... Forgive me... Your brother. Please. Please... Wake up! I don't know what I will do without you!"

Dad put a hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down. "Son what happen? Tell me..." Dad reassured me.

I explained everything. Even though dad was really disappointed. "Son I know what it feel that I need to ask for forgiveness... Forgiveness is really hard to ask for, but it takes a little time for a wound to heal and then have forgiveness and forget that is in the past."

"Hmmm..." Juvia was squirming... Her eyes flustered open.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Juvia I am your brother... Please forgive me... Please I will do everything just for you to forgive me please! I promise to protect you as your brother." I said

"Juvia... I am truly sorry please forgive me... I regret leaving you behind..." Dad said.

Juvia just hugged both me and my dad.

Gray's POV
I dont know why I am even here Maybe I shouldn't ruin the moment and just leave for now. I am really relieve now that Juvia is finally awake. I still have this feelings that I cant even understand. Ugh! I need to stop this, before I explode.

Rave's POV
"Juvia forgives you! Gajeel-kun and papa!" Juvia said in a cheerful tone that will make everyone remember her.

"Thank you honey!" I said

"Thanks rain!" Gajeel said.

"Papa can you take Juvia far away from here!" Juvia said

Maybe she has trauma so "Ok honey anything for you!" I said.

So she is leaving FTH and that guild called FairyTail. I called the principal and explained everything and I know that the principal is also the Guild master.

Juvia's POV
I said my painful goodbye to my first real bestfriends. And Good bye to Graysama...

So this means I am Going away for now...