Chapter 32- When?

Juvia's POV

After Lucy and Natsu's Wedding, I kept thinking  when? When will he ask me? When will be the day when I am the one to walk down the aisle with him waiting on the altar?

"Juvia? You alright?" I heard Gray asked

"O-oh! Im fine! Im fine really!" I said in a really nervous tone, I didnt really want it to turn out that way.

*sigh* I just wish that I would be the person who will walk down the aisle. I witnessed a lot of wedding from the past year. Erza and Jellal's wedding, Mira and Laxus's wedding, I even witnessed Cana and Bachuss getting married.

"You look really down, love... Are you sure there isnt any problem?" Gray asked again in a more worried tone

"Hai! Im sure that I am..."

*

"I dont really know what to think... Lately, that thought wont escape my mind and its driving me really crazy..." I said through the phone talking to Erza

"Okay... Okay... Breath... Relax. Maybe Gray is just waiting for the right time to ask you..."

"Yeah. Maybe he is... But Erza-san... He just seems Clueless And I dont think he'll be asking me anytime soon..." I said in a frustrated tone

By this time, I am having a hard time to breath like I am feeling hysterical. Call Me Over reacting or whatever, I just want to spend the rest of my life with him.

"Okay... Don't worry... We will knock some sense into him..."

"Alright... Just don't use force, alright? And please Erza-san, if he doesn't want to please don't push him any further, okay?" I said

"Your doing the pout and puppy eyes, aren't you?"

"No..."

"Your doing it! Okay... Okay... I won't use force... I have a plan... Sit back, relax and wait..."

The call ended and I threw my phone on the bed and laid their. My thoughts of marriage still not leaving my mind.

*

Gray's POV

I was in my room, thinking about why Juvia was down lately.

What is she thinking about? Does she have another lover? Oh my gosh! Wait... I sound like Lucy... Ummm... Is she pregnant?! Wait... Hold that thought... When did we even do 'it'? I remember that We did 'it' on Natsu and Lucy's wedding, but I'm pretty sure that we used protection... Right? Wait... Is she thinking what I'm thinking she is thinking (A/N: wow that's a lot of thinking hahahha)? Does she want to-?

I gasped on my own thought and continued to think.

Does she want to do 'it' again?

Then my thoughts was interrupted when Natsu, Jellal, Laxus, Erza, Lucy and Mira bagged into my room.

"What the hell? Guys! I just fixed that door!" I shouted at them

"That's not important! We want to hang out here! Since it's really can cozy at your place!"Erza said with full determination.

Within a second, all of them are in a comfortable state. I was kinda left out since they we're talking about marriage and such.

"So... Gray..." Natsu said

"What?"

"When?" Lucy asked

"What do you mean 'when'?" Okay... Right now... I'm really confused

"When are you planning to get married?" Erza asked

I scratch the back of my neck and looked at them. They we're all looking at me, all waiting for my answer.

"I... Don't really know... I don't even think Juvia wants to get married..." I said

Then I felt Laxus hit the back of my head.

"Ouch! What was that for?" I asked as I groaned

"You idiot! Of course Juvia wants to marry you! What a stupid child" Laxus said

"Okay... As much as I don't want to tolerate my husband's violent way of persuading you to get married, I have to admit, Laxy is right... You should propose to her..." Mira said

I saw how Laxus blushed 50 shades of red.

"Hey! I told you not to call me that in public Mira..." Laxus said in an embarrassed tone which made Mira smirk at him.

I guess this two are really perfect for each other. Laxus can control Mira at her crazy and cranky times and Mira can dominate Laxus, which even Gramps can't do.

"I have been having this thoughts before so... Will you help me?" I asked

"Sure!"